AT&T Store El Centro El Centro
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for El Centro
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in El Centro?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the El Centro Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 14, 20205 out of 5I had a great experience at the El Centro At&t store, they are very welcoming and they where fast and efficient. I would recommend this store.Response from AT&TMay 15, 2020Hello Sergio M Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- December 1, 20185 out of 5Diane, at this location was fantastic! She was so helpful with our issue and tried everything she could to resolve it. Explained things very well and was very nice with everything. I really do appreciate the your effort.
- June 12, 20181 out of 5I recently called the store, inquiring about issue. As they refuse to sell a phone outright to my sister who is in my account. I try to explain to Tony that my sister bought several phones from them and I never needed to be present as in another state. All that Ive done in the pass is call or received a call to activate her new phone. Tony got very impaciente with me and became rude and was talking down to me. I made sure to let him know that he was very rude and that I've never had anyone ever talk to me the way he did. Employees need to be better trained on phone etiquette. Specially in a small town like El Centro in which the word of mouth goes a long way.
- March 13, 20185 out of 5We are on the road in an RV running away from Winter in Maine. In CA we discovered that we needed more data on our hot spot. We went to this store to increase our data plan. All went well.
- January 9, 20185 out of 5