AT&T Store Fremont Fremont Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fremont
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fremont?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fremont Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 16, 20201 out of 5This place if full of $#!t. yes again, full of $#!t! The first incident was some time 3 years ago. My wife and I visit the store for new phones, but somehow they talked us into switching plan to have AT&T TV stream to my phone for "free". Later on I found out they charge us $10/month and cancelled it.
About a year ago, we went there to cancel one extra line no longer used, they again cheated on us by offering a deal: change phone number of a line to get a iphone 7 for free. Today, when I went to my online account, I found out they have been charge us $15 per month for it, the real price we are pay for that iphone-7 is $449!!!. a phone was almost 4-generation old at that time with 32-GB storage!!! Nobody would have paid a penny for that.
No offense, but sales people there are bunch of cheats and crooks. F U!!
- September 26, 20201 out of 5Bad customer service I ever had
- July 10, 20205 out of 5I have to say both Shiva and Moj were exceptional with their handling of me, an angry customer with a complex situation. I arrived huffing and puffing because of a giant confusion that occurred at an authorized retail store in North San Jose by a crew of incompetent employees who could not explain why my transaction became void. Not only did Shiva and Moj deal with the situation in a calm and professional manner but they could also explain and solve the technical issues I was experiencing. I finally got my iPhone 11 Pro and the rest is history! I highly recommend going to a corporate store not an authorized retailer. And even more so if you go to this store location I recommend you ask for these two ladies they were truly awesome to work with!!!Response from AT&TJuly 14, 2020Hi Evy N. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for your feedback on Shiva and Moj. We will make sure that they get the recognition that they deserve! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 30, 20205 out of 5Thank goodness this store is here and the crew is great. Walked in and explained my cell phone problem and the young man took my cell phone and immediately started in on fixing the problem. Everyone in store wore gloves and masks and were helping their clients. Trust me the store is a lot easier than all the passing around I got on the phone customer service. These stores are needed and I personally appreciated they were working today.Response from AT&TJune 2, 2020Hi Kathie B. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 5, 20201 out of 5Horrible service. Rude including the manager. No one was wearing name badges and the manager would not even tell me the name of the guy helping me. Made me drop my internet and cable service.Response from AT&TMay 8, 2020Hello Rebekah M. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.