AT&T Store Fremont Fremont Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Fremont
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fremont?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fremont Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 10, 20205 out of 5I have to say both Shiva and Moj were exceptional with their handling of me, an angry customer with a complex situation. I arrived huffing and puffing because of a giant confusion that occurred at an authorized retail store in North San Jose by a crew of incompetent employees who could not explain why my transaction became void. Not only did Shiva and Moj deal with the situation in a calm and professional manner but they could also explain and solve the technical issues I was experiencing. I finally got my iPhone 11 Pro and the rest is history! I highly recommend going to a corporate store not an authorized retailer. And even more so if you go to this store location I recommend you ask for these two ladies they were truly awesome to work with!!!Response from AT&TJuly 14, 2020Hi Evy N. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for your feedback on Shiva and Moj. We will make sure that they get the recognition that they deserve! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 30, 20205 out of 5Thank goodness this store is here and the crew is great. Walked in and explained my cell phone problem and the young man took my cell phone and immediately started in on fixing the problem. Everyone in store wore gloves and masks and were helping their clients. Trust me the store is a lot easier than all the passing around I got on the phone customer service. These stores are needed and I personally appreciated they were working today.Response from AT&TJune 2, 2020Hi Kathie B. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 5, 20201 out of 5Horrible service. Rude including the manager. No one was wearing name badges and the manager would not even tell me the name of the guy helping me. Made me drop my internet and cable service.Response from AT&TMay 8, 2020Hello Rebekah M. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- May 5, 20205 out of 5The staff at this store is awesome and the store manager Shiva Zandi is very helpful, she took all my details and went extra mile by working with my att uverse account and wireless account departments, I know it is a very time consuming process, the great part is this might have taken several calls and several hours she worked on her own and got us the service we wanted.
We really appreciate her patience, follow up during this process. She was always smiling and never lost her patience not even a second.
She called us and updated the status till the issue is resolved.Response from AT&TMay 8, 2020Hi DV Ramesh. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are so happy your issue got resolved. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 25, 20205 out of 5So grateful that this store remains open even during a pandemic. My phone stopped receiving service and I had no choice but to go into the store. I was very hesitant at first but I was immediately greeted by the sales rep and was assured that my problem would be resolved. He explained to me that I just needed a new SIM card. I was also pleased by the precautions the staff was taking. Everyone had masks on and were social distancing. I also noticed that each table was being cleaned after each customer left which made me feel safe. I was very pleased by my experience. I know it must be hard to be on the frontline during such difficult times but the staff seemed to be in great spirits.Response from AT&TApril 28, 2020Hello James T. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.