AT&T Store Lancaster Lancaster
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lancaster
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lancaster?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Lancaster Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 25, 20205 out of 5I went in the store because I needed help with billing. Dom was a listening ear to my situation and was all in to help. He was patient with me and was able to explain everything to me so it made sense. Dom gave excellent customer service with a smile. I left the store knowing that Dom took care of my billing needs.
- November 14, 20205 out of 5Came to trade in to get the new 12 max pro and Dom was extremely helpful during the whole process. Great experience!Response from AT&TNovember 19, 2020Hello Ricky Z Thank you for the feedback!!
- October 5, 20205 out of 5Charolott was excellent and made sure we got the best deal possible!Response from AT&TOctober 24, 2020Hello Zenia m. Thank you for the feedback!!!
- July 8, 20201 out of 5This afternoon my wife and I stopped by to buy her a new phone. As we entered the stored we were asked our names and placed us on the waiting list. After 30 minutes sitting there a young kid came out from the back room and asked if we been helped. I pointed to him a young lady had taken our name already on to the waiting list. He then told us that our name was not on it. The girl apologized for failing to get our name on the screen. We waited again more than 45 minutes and no one helped us. We keep seeing kids that work there going in and out of the back room but they just acted like we weren't there at all. I kept hearing laughter coming from the back room every time the door opened. This AT&T stored is run by young kids, that have no idea how treat customers. One long haired kid told an older couple to go and chill on one of the benches. The kids working do not wear professional clothing. Its like walking into a "GETTO" there. Corporate officials should do a surprise visit to verify what I'm writing here. I been buying my phones there since it first opened, but two years ago I went to the AT&T store in Palmdale where the wait was within 15 minutes and walked away happy with my iPhone 10. I wanted to see if this store was now running professionally but I was totally disappointed with today's service. Never again will I go to this store again. I will take my business where I'll more appreciated. I hope AT&T reads my review and calls me.
- June 8, 20201 out of 5Went in to cancel service (within my 3 days i had to do so) and Noe only returned the phone, not cancelling service. Said they don't give out proof of cancellation as the email receipt of the phone return is enough proof. Went in a few weeks later as they took money out of my account, and to ensure they cancel my line as it said i had a bill due. Nice man helped cancel (so i thought he cancelled, guess not). Had to go back since they still charged me and the manager was great. Helped me out in cancelling finally and getting a refund (yay) but then they charged me again saying i owed money for the month i had "an open line" and wouldn't credit me. They said there were no comments in the system about me cancelling the whole contract/line until the manager helped me, so they wouldn't honor it. Its been a week and haven't heard back from the manager either to resolve and get my refund back. :(