AT&T Store Lancaster Lancaster
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Lancaster
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lancaster?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lancaster Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 8, 20201 out of 5This afternoon my wife and I stopped by to buy her a new phone. As we entered the stored we were asked our names and placed us on the waiting list. After 30 minutes sitting there a young kid came out from the back room and asked if we been helped. I pointed to him a young lady had taken our name already on to the waiting list. He then told us that our name was not on it. The girl apologized for failing to get our name on the screen. We waited again more than 45 minutes and no one helped us. We keep seeing kids that work there going in and out of the back room but they just acted like we weren't there at all. I kept hearing laughter coming from the back room every time the door opened. This AT&T stored is run by young kids, that have no idea how treat customers. One long haired kid told an older couple to go and chill on one of the benches. The kids working do not wear professional clothing. Its like walking into a "GETTO" there. Corporate officials should do a surprise visit to verify what I'm writing here. I been buying my phones there since it first opened, but two years ago I went to the AT&T store in Palmdale where the wait was within 15 minutes and walked away happy with my iPhone 10. I wanted to see if this store was now running professionally but I was totally disappointed with today's service. Never again will I go to this store again. I will take my business where I'll more appreciated. I hope AT&T reads my review and calls me.
- June 8, 20201 out of 5Went in to cancel service (within my 3 days i had to do so) and Noe only returned the phone, not cancelling service. Said they don't give out proof of cancellation as the email receipt of the phone return is enough proof. Went in a few weeks later as they took money out of my account, and to ensure they cancel my line as it said i had a bill due. Nice man helped cancel (so i thought he cancelled, guess not). Had to go back since they still charged me and the manager was great. Helped me out in cancelling finally and getting a refund (yay) but then they charged me again saying i owed money for the month i had "an open line" and wouldn't credit me. They said there were no comments in the system about me cancelling the whole contract/line until the manager helped me, so they wouldn't honor it. Its been a week and haven't heard back from the manager either to resolve and get my refund back. :(
- June 2, 20201 out of 5HORRIBLE SERVICE! WISH I COULD PUT NO STARS. BEEN WAITING OVER AN HOUR. HELPED 5 PEOPLE WHO CAME IN AFTER ME. EVEN THOUGH I AM ON THE LIST. DO NOT RECOMMEND.Response from AT&TJune 4, 2020Hello Nicole H We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- May 21, 20205 out of 5I showed up at the store at 7:15. I knew that the store would be closing in 45 minutes. There were two other shoppers in the store, and only one AT&T staff member visible. So, I knew my odds of success really weren’t great.
About 15 minutes passed, and a gentleman walks into the store and asks the young lady a question about an issue he had dealt with another AT&T staffer. Rather than dismissing him, the young lady begins showing her multi-tasking skills. While she is on the computer for another shopper, she calls someone about the gentleman’s issue. Serving two customers simultaneously. Amazing.
One by one, I watched as this woman handled each of the other shoppers masterfully. She was done – it’s my turn! I was pleased. She came and offered to assist me. Her name is Daniela Alva.
I talked to Daniela about what I was specifically looking for, and while it was not very complicated, it also wasn’t perfectly simple. She made sure I understood each & every part of what amounted to additional services & equipment. There were some complicating issues with both my account and the changes I was requesting, but Daniela again showed her mastery. When there was an area code problem, she called in a specialist to handle it. After some time, we were done with all of it. It was at least 8:30, possibly 8:45. Daniela would be home late, but she was always patient & smiling.
- April 4, 20205 out of 5Awesome customer services from my good family Angie, Alex mohamedResponse from AT&TApril 6, 2020Hello Lisa wade We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.