AT&T Store Milpitas McCarthy Ranch Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Milpitas
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Milpitas?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Milpitas Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 5, 20205 out of 5Mr. Nitesh. What can I say about him? A fabulous guy with exceptional customer skills with no mistakes to point out. Helped me from the very beginning till the end. I came to upgrade my phone and Mr. Nitesh with Raj did their best to help me out. As a customer, I am totally satisfied with their courtesy and service.Response from AT&TNovember 28, 2020Hi Nitesh T,
Thank you for coming to our store and for the kind words. I'm glad that Nitesh and Raj provided you with excellent customer service. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- September 20, 20205 out of 5Representative Alessandra Martinez was really helpful.Response from AT&TOctober 6, 2020Hi Jose,
Thank you for coming to our store. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you again soon.
- July 18, 20205 out of 5I came in to get internet service for my home and met
with Briana. Her manager was Rob. They were both accommodating, informative, and displayed great courtesy. My experience was top notch. Thank you both for the service.Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hi Drew,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I'm happy that Briana and Rob were able to provide you with a top-notch experience. Thank you for coming into the store, and we hope to see you again soon.
- December 19, 20191 out of 5Bad customer service ordered internet service waited 4 hrs for the Tech end up telling me it’s apparent can’t provide the service. Horrible Att waited 5 days for the installation.
- September 16, 20191 out of 5I went to this store in order that they explain me my bill. They did not. I first talked to an associate at the store that just gave my plan without any of the fees, surcharges, and plan fees. Then he called the manager. The manager came a with really bad attitude and told me the same. Every time I wanted to ask him a question he interrupted me and he did not let me talk. When I told him that he was not letting me talk and that he was not providing me with the information I needed it about my bill he told me to leave the store and call customer service. I did call customer service by phone and they were able to resolve my questions. The service at this store is really bad. They are very rude!! The interesting thing is that my original idea was to go there to buy Iphone 11. Now, I may need to change service provider. I put a complain with AT&T but I am not sure they will resolve anything.