AT&T Store Milpitas McCarthy Ranch Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Milpitas Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 15, 20201 out of 5I went in there with my minor daughter to get a new phone and one of the workers told me only one person was aloud inside. There were five total people (2 costumers and 3 workers). I understand there is a virus spreading around, but I asked if I can have my daughter sit in an area where no one was around in the store. He still said my daughter had to wait outside, in the hot weather, in an unknown area, and I don’t want my child to be in the car by herself. I felt very uncomfortable and made it clear to him. We both had mask on too. I went to another AT&T and everything was fine. If he wants to treat customers with a minor the way he did, the store should be closed during this time.
- December 19, 20191 out of 5Bad customer service ordered internet service waited 4 hrs for the Tech end up telling me it’s apparent can’t provide the service. Horrible Att waited 5 days for the installation.
- September 16, 20191 out of 5I went to this store in order that they explain me my bill. They did not. I first talked to an associate at the store that just gave my plan without any of the fees, surcharges, and plan fees. Then he called the manager. The manager came a with really bad attitude and told me the same. Every time I wanted to ask him a question he interrupted me and he did not let me talk. When I told him that he was not letting me talk and that he was not providing me with the information I needed it about my bill he told me to leave the store and call customer service. I did call customer service by phone and they were able to resolve my questions. The service at this store is really bad. They are very rude!! The interesting thing is that my original idea was to go there to buy Iphone 11. Now, I may need to change service provider. I put a complain with AT&T but I am not sure they will resolve anything.
- July 1, 20191 out of 5I've worked with about 5 people here. They all have the same bad attitudes. Don't care, unwilling to do anything, next thing they all say is "did you try online?...yeah try online.. we can't do that.. go online". If that's their answers, there is no need for these people to be working at the store.
- April 12, 20191 out of 5I made the purchase with the bogo deal in Feb and specifically chose not to have the mobile insurance and chose the 24-month installment plan. But a month later I saw mobile insurance charges on my phone. It took long online chat session and another phone call to have it removed from my account! Why add something that I said no to?! And now 2 month later, I saw 30-month installment plan on my bill instead of the 24-month that I signed up for! I have been with att for 15 years and this completely broke my trust! The only reason I went in to the store for the purchase was to avoid any online error but here we go! I spent 40mins on the phone with att customer service and they cannot correct their mistake because it is a store purchase! It is amazing on how they tried to make me comply with something I didn’t sign up! I feel being manipulated like a fool! This is how they are treating a longtime customer! I will go to the store to have this error corrected and will update with my progress next week! Unbelievable!