AT&T Store Milpitas McCarthy Ranch Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Milpitas
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Milpitas?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Milpitas Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 20, 20205 out of 5Representative Alessandra Martinez was really helpful.
- July 18, 20205 out of 5I came in to get internet service for my home and met
with Briana. Her manager was Rob. They were both accommodating, informative, and displayed great courtesy. My experience was top notch. Thank you both for the service.Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hi Drew,
Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. I'm happy that Briana and Rob were able to provide you with a top-notch experience. Thank you for coming into the store, and we hope to see you again soon.
- December 19, 20191 out of 5Bad customer service ordered internet service waited 4 hrs for the Tech end up telling me it’s apparent can’t provide the service. Horrible Att waited 5 days for the installation.
- September 16, 20191 out of 5I went to this store in order that they explain me my bill. They did not. I first talked to an associate at the store that just gave my plan without any of the fees, surcharges, and plan fees. Then he called the manager. The manager came a with really bad attitude and told me the same. Every time I wanted to ask him a question he interrupted me and he did not let me talk. When I told him that he was not letting me talk and that he was not providing me with the information I needed it about my bill he told me to leave the store and call customer service. I did call customer service by phone and they were able to resolve my questions. The service at this store is really bad. They are very rude!! The interesting thing is that my original idea was to go there to buy Iphone 11. Now, I may need to change service provider. I put a complain with AT&T but I am not sure they will resolve anything.
- July 1, 20191 out of 5I've worked with about 5 people here. They all have the same bad attitudes. Don't care, unwilling to do anything, next thing they all say is "did you try online?...yeah try online.. we can't do that.. go online". If that's their answers, there is no need for these people to be working at the store.