AT&T Store Modesto McHenry Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Modesto
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Modesto?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Modesto Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 29, 20205 out of 5Excellent Customer Service!!!
Today I had to go to the AT&T store to have service turned off on 2 items due to my dad passing away. I had to explain my situation to "Dustin". He took care of this situation with no problem. He turned them off as requested. Then we had a line that we wanted to upgrade. We had a lot of questions on plans, phones and cost. He explained all the specials, the plans and what would be the best for us while trying to save us money also. Dustin wasn't trying to be a high pressure salesman but we did get a more expensive phone and a case because its what we really wanted. Dustin is very knowledgeable, professional and compassionate person about his job. He said many times that at that store they strive to make customers happy!! WE ARE VERY HAPPY!!! I would highly recommend this store to anyone looking for good service.
Thanks again DUSTIN!!!
- June 23, 20201 out of 5If I could give zero stars... In what world does no extra fees actually mean a bill being $190 more than usual? We signed up for the new HBO plan when applying a work discount recently. The MANAGER at this store helped us. He swore there was NO possible way our bill would be more, because we were screwed the first time we started our account. He promised this was nothing like that, no hidden fees. Then we get the bill, and it's $190 more!!!! Not to mention, we paid over $300 in taxes on the new phone we bought while in the store. The MANAGER made it seem like we'd be crazy NOT to apply the new HBO deal, because it wouldn't cost us any more money. ATT customer service gave us some ridiculous reasoning for the overcharge stating it's because we "switched mid cycle so the charge is a Prorate." When they were asked to BETTER explain that nonsense, they couldn't. The best part?? We can't even access the $190 HBO account linked to our ATT account and the wonderfully ignorant and unhelpful ATT customer service reps can't figure it out, so they sent us to HBO Customer service. The HBO CS rep LAUGHED because ATT is apparently doing this often, and she regretted to inform us that this is 100% an ATT issue that they need to resolve. DO NOT TRUST THESE REPS. THEY ARE NOT HELPFUL, THEY ARE SNAKES, AND WHEN YOU GET SCREWED THEY WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE IT RIGHT. We should give our business to T-Mobile or some other carrier. WORTH-LESS!Response from AT&TAugust 14, 2020Hello. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 15, 20201 out of 5Customer service 101, communicate.
when an order is not ready in the 2 hour window given to customers, call. Within the time frame of 5 hours we received no call. It was for a pick up. forgetting to be courteous is not a corona symptom.
- February 9, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service. Bought a 10 ft cable in Nov didn’t wrk would have to wait 24-48 hrs before my statement from bank would come up to look for the day I bought it. Needed it for fri going to my daughters in San Diego which is why I had bought it. Wouldn’t switch it even though it was never used and still had kinks in the cord. Whoever sold it didn’t put my phone number in so they couldn’t bring it up unless I had exact date. Wouldn’t let me buy one and return later when I would be able to find it on an old statement ( you have a year warranty it had been 2 1/2 mtns because they could only switch it out not give me my money even if I bought one then to take out of town! Waited to talk to a mgr, heard laughter coming out of back room and I had to go get med from my vet before they closed. After waiting 3 minutes and hearing laughter coming I decided to leave. Will never buy any product here. My friend had to go in there 3 times to try to clear up a billing problem and had waited for a mgr that never came out was told she would call her and never did my friend had to contact them for a 3rd time (all because they had given the credit to another number she had applied to her sons account. It also will take forever to get waited on if you want to just buy something because they don’t have a sales clerk for that you will have to wait while people are changing phone plans ect.. better off to try another ATT store and if you are buying anything make sure they put your cell number in because it’s the only way they can find what you bought even though I was told sometimes the cables don’t wrk. Don’t back up products you know might not work ... not good business, mgr keeps people waiting while laughing in the back and didn’t return call to customer that couldn’t even take time to come out and say she would... they obviously aren’t worried about the customers time or trouble with their products or fixing accounts they applied to wrong account.Response from AT&TFebruary 10, 2020Hello Penny. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 27, 20191 out of 5My dad passed away in October, we trying to cancel his account. Made 5 trips to store . No one in store can help. Made several calls to their office. This company sucks !!!!! They want money from dead person.Response from AT&TJanuary 8, 2020Hi Irene. We know that first impressions are very important. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case.
We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.