AT&T Store Modesto McHenry Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Modesto Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 15, 20201 out of 5Customer service 101, communicate.
when an order is not ready in the 2 hour window given to customers, call. Within the time frame of 5 hours we received no call. It was for a pick up. forgetting to be courteous is not a corona symptom.
- February 9, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service. Bought a 10 ft cable in Nov didn’t wrk would have to wait 24-48 hrs before my statement from bank would come up to look for the day I bought it. Needed it for fri going to my daughters in San Diego which is why I had bought it. Wouldn’t switch it even though it was never used and still had kinks in the cord. Whoever sold it didn’t put my phone number in so they couldn’t bring it up unless I had exact date. Wouldn’t let me buy one and return later when I would be able to find it on an old statement ( you have a year warranty it had been 2 1/2 mtns because they could only switch it out not give me my money even if I bought one then to take out of town! Waited to talk to a mgr, heard laughter coming out of back room and I had to go get med from my vet before they closed. After waiting 3 minutes and hearing laughter coming I decided to leave. Will never buy any product here. My friend had to go in there 3 times to try to clear up a billing problem and had waited for a mgr that never came out was told she would call her and never did my friend had to contact them for a 3rd time (all because they had given the credit to another number she had applied to her sons account. It also will take forever to get waited on if you want to just buy something because they don’t have a sales clerk for that you will have to wait while people are changing phone plans ect.. better off to try another ATT store and if you are buying anything make sure they put your cell number in because it’s the only way they can find what you bought even though I was told sometimes the cables don’t wrk. Don’t back up products you know might not work ... not good business, mgr keeps people waiting while laughing in the back and didn’t return call to customer that couldn’t even take time to come out and say she would... they obviously aren’t worried about the customers time or trouble with their products or fixing accounts they applied to wrong account.Response from AT&TFebruary 10, 2020Hello Penny. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 27, 20191 out of 5My dad passed away in October, we trying to cancel his account. Made 5 trips to store . No one in store can help. Made several calls to their office. This company sucks !!!!! They want money from dead person.Response from AT&TJanuary 8, 2020Hi Irene. We know that first impressions are very important. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case.
We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5Looking for a iPad Pro, salesman was very helpful.
- November 9, 20185 out of 5Extremely helpful and friendly I would definitely recommend using Brian shearon for all our AT&T needs.