AT&T Store Porterville Porterville Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Porterville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Porterville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Porterville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 18, 20205 out of 5Great customer service, manager Mike or Mikey went above and beyond to help us out he showed interest and was very knowledgeable with the services and products they offer, we went in with a little problem with our service and he did an outstanding job by helping us upgrade from our other service we had, overall great experience.
- September 5, 20205 out of 5Muy Buen servicio 👌 Porla señorita elianaResponse from AT&TSeptember 8, 2020Hola, Carlos b Nuestro objetivo número uno es atenderte de manera excepcional. Esperamos conectarnos pronto contigo.
- July 28, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer serviceResponse from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Hello John McKinney c. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 13, 20205 out of 5Great customer serviceResponse from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Luisa L Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to connect with you soon.
- May 19, 20201 out of 5I went to open a family plan & Ben “helped” me out. He never gave us details about the plan or the installment fees & he also gave us an extra line without our permission & gave us insurance when we told him not to. But whatever it takes to make commission right? I also had a friend tell me her mom was given an extra line & insurance plan just like me. By none other than BEN. I went about 5 times to get help because he gave me the wrong SIM card & not to mention the service or data didn’t work. We later found out he gave me the wrong number so I had to get a new number for the 2nd time in a 3 day span, but I got charged $100 anyway because I was “using service”, even though it’s Ben’s fault. The last time I asked Ben for help because my data wasn’t working, he said “idk maybe it’s the iCloud storage” which literally has nothing to do with data. He then proceeded to cut me off in the middle of helping to go to lunch & telling me to call him if I needed help, which is very rude. Not to mention his friend Luis was also unprofessional and annoying. They both told me one of the departments that deals with keeping my original number was closed due to covid. I later found out from a friend that works for AT&T up north, that it’s still very much open & Ben & his friend lied to me. Anyway, I got everything situated by calling customer service. Hazel & Aaron really helped. So don’t bother coming to the Henderson store because you won’t be helped. They’re only good for providing SIM cards & pointing you to the kiosks. For any help call 611.Response from AT&TMay 29, 2020Hi Samuel D. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We would like to look into this for you.