AT&T Store Porterville Porterville Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Porterville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 13, 20205 out of 5Great customer serviceResponse from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hello Luisa L Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to connect with you soon.
- May 19, 20201 out of 5I went to open a family plan & Ben “helped” me out. He never gave us details about the plan or the installment fees & he also gave us an extra line without our permission & gave us insurance when we told him not to. But whatever it takes to make commission right? I also had a friend tell me her mom was given an extra line & insurance plan just like me. By none other than BEN. I went about 5 times to get help because he gave me the wrong SIM card & not to mention the service or data didn’t work. We later found out he gave me the wrong number so I had to get a new number for the 2nd time in a 3 day span, but I got charged $100 anyway because I was “using service”, even though it’s Ben’s fault. The last time I asked Ben for help because my data wasn’t working, he said “idk maybe it’s the iCloud storage” which literally has nothing to do with data. He then proceeded to cut me off in the middle of helping to go to lunch & telling me to call him if I needed help, which is very rude. Not to mention his friend Luis was also unprofessional and annoying. They both told me one of the departments that deals with keeping my original number was closed due to covid. I later found out from a friend that works for AT&T up north, that it’s still very much open & Ben & his friend lied to me. Anyway, I got everything situated by calling customer service. Hazel & Aaron really helped. So don’t bother coming to the Henderson store because you won’t be helped. They’re only good for providing SIM cards & pointing you to the kiosks. For any help call 611.Response from AT&TMay 29, 2020Hi Samuel D. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We would like to look into this for you.
- March 15, 20205 out of 5Benjamin provided my family great customer service. Awesome job !Response from AT&TMarch 17, 2020Hello Stephanie, R We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 1, 20205 out of 5Great customer serviceResponse from AT&TMarch 3, 2020Thank you for your feedback!
- February 24, 20205 out of 5Luis was super helpful! He was very patient and professional! Thanks for the help!Response from AT&TMarch 3, 2020Thank you for your feedback. We agree Luis is an amazing professional.