AT&T Store Redding Redding Hilltop Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Redding
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Redding?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Redding Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 17, 20215 out of 5Great customer service, friendly and informative and knowledgeable. Eric A went above and beyond to o assist me with my plan and device.Response from AT&TFebruary 19, 2021Hello Helen H We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- February 15, 20211 out of 5My fiance and I went to the store on Hilltop in Redding to buy 2 new phones and accessories. We were greeted with, " sorry due to covid only one person per party can come in". We look around the store and I'm going to say this loud and slow for those in the back. THE. STORE.WAS.TOTALLY. EMPTY. NO. CUSTOMERS. AT. ALL. I am so glad that your sales are so high that you're able to turn away the sale of two just released phones and accessories. Your employees were doing nothing but standing there. So only one person on a plan can go in and pick out both phones and accessories? I'm sorry but what a joke. FYI go to Costco they didn't try to sell us a bunch of add on crap and we got Costco gift cards. Your store is a joke, why even keep it open?Response from AT&TFebruary 19, 2021Hello Jason, H This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- February 14, 20211 out of 5Absolutely no customers in your store, we come in to buy not one but two new phones. We've been with you since September 2000, and we get told only one of us can come in because of covid? Are you kidding me? Where is that stated on your web page? NO. ONE. ELSE. WAS. IN. THE. STORE. Can I say it louder for the people in the back. I glad your sales are so good that you can turn away customers. Why would the second person in the party want the other to pick out their phone and accessories. Your sales loss we took our business to one of the other stores that also sells AT&T phones that doesn't have your ridiculous guidelinesResponse from AT&TFebruary 19, 2021Hello Haller, J This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- January 31, 20215 out of 5Jarren assisted me with setting up a new cell phone. He was extremely helpful, couldn't ask for better service!Response from AT&TFebruary 19, 2021Hello Carole B. Thank you for reaching out. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers.
- October 20, 20201 out of 5Is there a reason a person might not be able to wear a face mask?
The CDC states that a person who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the face mask without assistance should not wear a face mask or cloth face covering.
Examples of a person with a disability who might not be able to wear a face mask
Individuals with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), or other respiratory disabilities may not be able to wear a face mask because of difficulty in or impaired breathing. People with respiratory disabilities should consult their own medical professional for advice about using face masks. The CDC also states that anyone who has trouble breathing should not wear a face mask.
[A woman fitting a face mask on a young child.]
People with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), severe anxiety, or claustrophobia (an abnormal fear of being in enclosed or narrow places), may feel afraid or terrified when wearing a face mask. These individuals may not be able to stay calm or function when wearing a face mask.
Some people with autism are sensitive to touch and texture.  Covering the nose and mouth with fabric can cause sensory overload, feelings of panic, and extreme anxiety.
A person who has cerebral palsy may have difficulty moving the small muscles in the hands, wrists, or fingers. Due to their limited mobility, they may not be able to tie the strings or put the elastic loops of a face mask over the ears. This means that the individual may not be able to put on or remove a face mask without assistance.Response from AT&TFebruary 19, 2021Hello dan hollingsworth Your experience in our store matters to us. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.