AT&T Store Riverside Riverside
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Riverside
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Riverside?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Riverside Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 23, 20215 out of 5Thanks to JD for helping me transfer all my info to my new phone. Very patient and held over a bit to make sure it was all complete. Nice conversation while we waited....Thanks again for the great customer service.Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2021Hi Patricia H.. Thank you for the awesome review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- January 14, 20215 out of 5A want to say Thank you to Roxy and JD for helping me out today I had so much fun with them there customer service was over the top Roxy you are the best thank you so much for helping me get the best deal on my new IPHONE 12 pro max and my family told me to tell you thank you for putting that I phone 7 plus to rest and JD thanks for all your help to when I tell you I felt like I was part of the Trautwein AT&T’s family hands down so if you are looking for some great customer service and you want to feel like you are talking with family drop by this store you well have so much fun while taking care of business thanks again Roxy and JDResponse from AT&TJanuary 15, 2021Hi Fran J. Thank you so much for the awesome review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- September 25, 20205 out of 5Worked with JD on 9.10.20. I went in furious due to not being able to settle my situation over the phone with AT&T "special services". JD took the time to call in customer service and handled the case. I was able to walk out with the service I'd been lacking. JD demonstrated excellent leadership and attentiveness to my situation. Thanks again!Response from AT&TSeptember 28, 2020Hello Kris N thank you for the awesome review and we look forward to servicing you and your family in the future!
- June 16, 20201 out of 5If I could give this location zero stars I would. I came to this location and purchased 2 Apple watches. The first time I came in, they only had 1 which was not the issue. The associate that helped didn’t even offer to help set the first one up. The second watch was delivered to the store and the very rude associate barely acknowledged my existence and I waited almost 30 minutes. If I had to base my ATT experience on this interaction. I would not do business with ATT. I WILL NEVER VISIT THIS LOCATION AGAIN!Response from AT&TSeptember 18, 2020Hello Erin M We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly team members. We are sorry this was not your experience. Please feel free to provide us with more details online by using this link (issues.mywirelessgroup.com) so that we can address your concern. Thank you!
- February 14, 20201 out of 5After explaining my reasons for not wanting insurance on the new iPhone I was buying and telling the sales guy 3 times no thanks. I get my bill a month or so and not only did I have insurance on the bill I also had a monthly charge for technical assistance. This sales guy said he was the manager, if so, what a great example for the employees. Hose the customers, as long as you get that sale add on. Don’t shop here go the the corporate store on Chicago ave, Tyler at 91 Fwy or Moreno Valley one on Fredrick off 60 fwy