AT&T Store Riverside Riverside
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
8956 Trautwein Road
, CA 92508
The future of TV is here! Come in today to learn more about AT&T TV.
Fast. Free. Convenient with curbside delivery
Place your order online, then visit our store to pick up your order with our NEW curbside delivery! Subject to availability. Order must be placed by 4pm local time. Restrictions apply.
Graduation Gift Guide 2020
Celebrate your grad with the gift of connection. Check out the AT&T Graduation gift guide for ideas & deals on the latest phones, smartwatches, & tablets.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Los Angeles
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
YOUR DEDICATION. OUR APPRECIATION.
Learn how to get unlimited wireless for less than $27/mo. for four lines. Plus four Samsung smartphones on us!
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Riverside Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Riverside Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Riverside, CA. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Riverside, CA store located at 8956 Trautwein Road! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
2.6 out of 5.0(5 Reviews)
- February 14, 20201 out of 5After explaining my reasons for not wanting insurance on the new iPhone I was buying and telling the sales guy 3 times no thanks. I get my bill a month or so and not only did I have insurance on the bill I also had a monthly charge for technical assistance. This sales guy said he was the manager, if so, what a great example for the employees. Hose the customers, as long as you get that sale add on. Don’t shop here go the the corporate store on Chicago ave, Tyler at 91 Fwy or Moreno Valley one on Fredrick off 60 fwy
- April 16, 20191 out of 5The customer service for where this store is located is extremely unacceptable. I went in for help with a question for a problem I was having with mail. I was asked to visit the store by a representative when I called the 1-800 mobility number. When I told that to the employee he immediately changed his tone to a 'cant help you' attitude, and specifically said that he cant call AT&T customer service to explore the problem because "they dont like it when we call them." Exact words.When I tried to change the conversation into speaking with his manager, the person I was shown to be the manager wasnt dressed in any way to identify himself as an employee of AT&T or a manager, was just dressed in a opinion-label T-Shirt. During the time we spoke to him he just watched the TV on the wall instead of trying to help resolve this problem. The answers I was given were all just 'let someone else deal with the problem' replies.The store employees were completely unwilling to accept any responsibility or work to resolve the issue. When I asked who could fix the problem since they were unwilling, I was told to go to AT&T corporate and "you know what Google is dont you?" It was really an unprofessional and childish way to speak to someone.There is very clearly a breakdown in the management structure of this store. When I asked for names or employee ID's because I was unhappy with how they were being rude, they refused to provide it. The manager really was just reinforcing this idea that he was untouchable and had no accountability. I dont understand from a regional management standpoint how this kind of attitude is accepted at a store management level. It was shameful and the people representing AT&T at this location should be ashamed.
- June 25, 20185 out of 5They couldn’t have been more helpful! We got all we needed
- May 15, 20181 out of 5I’m not sure what the policy for employees and smoking in front of the store, but today on 5/15/18, we were walking out of the restaurant next door and there was an employee smoking right in front of the store. He was probably on his break but there should be a designated area away from customers. It doesn’t represent AT&T in a positive manner and corporate should be aware.
- April 9, 20185 out of 5They were helpful and very friendly . I will be going to this store again.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.