AT&T Store Riverside Riverside
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Riverside
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Riverside?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Riverside Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 16, 20201 out of 5If I could give this location zero stars I would. I came to this location and purchased 2 Apple watches. The first time I came in, they only had 1 which was not the issue. The associate that helped didn’t even offer to help set the first one up. The second watch was delivered to the store and the very rude associate barely acknowledged my existence and I waited almost 30 minutes. If I had to base my ATT experience on this interaction. I would not do business with ATT. I WILL NEVER VISIT THIS LOCATION AGAIN!Response from AT&TSeptember 18, 2020Hello Erin M We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly team members. We are sorry this was not your experience. Please feel free to provide us with more details online by using this link (issues.mywirelessgroup.com) so that we can address your concern. Thank you!
- February 14, 20201 out of 5After explaining my reasons for not wanting insurance on the new iPhone I was buying and telling the sales guy 3 times no thanks. I get my bill a month or so and not only did I have insurance on the bill I also had a monthly charge for technical assistance. This sales guy said he was the manager, if so, what a great example for the employees. Hose the customers, as long as you get that sale add on. Don’t shop here go the the corporate store on Chicago ave, Tyler at 91 Fwy or Moreno Valley one on Fredrick off 60 fwy
- April 16, 20191 out of 5The customer service for where this store is located is extremely unacceptable. I went in for help with a question for a problem I was having with mail. I was asked to visit the store by a representative when I called the 1-800 mobility number. When I told that to the employee he immediately changed his tone to a 'cant help you' attitude, and specifically said that he cant call AT&T customer service to explore the problem because "they dont like it when we call them." Exact words.When I tried to change the conversation into speaking with his manager, the person I was shown to be the manager wasnt dressed in any way to identify himself as an employee of AT&T or a manager, was just dressed in a opinion-label T-Shirt. During the time we spoke to him he just watched the TV on the wall instead of trying to help resolve this problem. The answers I was given were all just 'let someone else deal with the problem' replies.The store employees were completely unwilling to accept any responsibility or work to resolve the issue. When I asked who could fix the problem since they were unwilling, I was told to go to AT&T corporate and "you know what Google is dont you?" It was really an unprofessional and childish way to speak to someone.There is very clearly a breakdown in the management structure of this store. When I asked for names or employee ID's because I was unhappy with how they were being rude, they refused to provide it. The manager really was just reinforcing this idea that he was untouchable and had no accountability. I dont understand from a regional management standpoint how this kind of attitude is accepted at a store management level. It was shameful and the people representing AT&T at this location should be ashamed.
- June 25, 20185 out of 5They couldn’t have been more helpful! We got all we needed
- May 15, 20181 out of 5I’m not sure what the policy for employees and smoking in front of the store, but today on 5/15/18, we were walking out of the restaurant next door and there was an employee smoking right in front of the store. He was probably on his break but there should be a designated area away from customers. It doesn’t represent AT&T in a positive manner and corporate should be aware.