AT&T Store Salinas Harden Ranch Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Salinas
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Salinas?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Salinas Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 4, 20205 out of 5I live in seaside and always having trouble getting help from this locations, I was in Salinas and decided to give it a try. The representative that helped me was Gregorio and let me tell you, he was so professional and friendly. We were able to look through my plan and he suggested new upgrades that benefit my current plan. My mom was with me and she only speak Spanish, Greg took the time to explain all the new updates to her in Spanish wish he didn’t have to but he was so nice to do it. Honestly I rather drive this far and go to Greg. I told my friends as well so they can get help from him. I don’t know if he is a manager or what but honestly he did an amazing job.Response from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hello Eva l., we appreciate your feedback! We are very glad you had a great experience with Greg! We look forward to your next visit.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5Yesterday I stoped at the store because my iPhone had froze and wanted to see if my insurance covered this problem. The person who helped me was named Cesar and let me tell you how rude and disrespectful this person was towards me. Not only was it a bother for him to help me and look up my account, in the end I was willing to buy a new iPhone. I asked him if he can locate me an iPhone pro with higher gbs cause all they had was 64g. He was rude and said no we don’t have it and in a very defensive tone he said he couldn’t help no more and that he need to help another customer. There was no one else in the store except another lady who was already getting help from another associate. I even told him that I’m a first responder and didn’t need to be talked to and disrespected in that manner. Not only did he lose my potential purchase but you lost a loyal customer I’ve been with you guys for 10+ years. I understand we’re at a tough time with Covid but if you don’t want to do your job and give good customer service, then you shouldn’t be working especially if your being rude to your customers. I would of asked for the manager on duty but Cesar told me I had to leave the store cause he couldn’t help me.Response from AT&TMay 29, 2020Hello Jesus V,
i am the store manager for this location and i would be more than happy to meet with you in store to find out how we can resolve your issue. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- May 18, 20205 out of 5How can I switch to you guysResponse from AT&TMay 26, 2020Hello Rosa S, please visit us, we will be more than happy to help.
- February 14, 20201 out of 5I had never had an issue at this store. Yesterday however I came in and waited over 10 minutes before anyone greeted me. I later learned that the manager on duty Adrian Alvarado was there, he saw me waiting and did nothing to help me out. After 10 min I was added to the list, I was third in line. Waited over 20 min and no help. Another customer told me she had already been waiting for over 45 min and 3 representatives had been working with one costumer so to expect a long wait time. They were still working with the same customer as I waited, manager included. It was then when I decided to leave and asked the greeter, who was on her phone instead of helping customers for the manager's name an regional manager. She gave me Adrian's name and pointed him out, that's why I know he is the one that saw me and ignored me for 10 min. She did not provide me the regional manager's number stating she did not have it, and was unable to locate it. Worse service I have received, considering changing vendors as I'm up for a new contract.Response from AT&TFebruary 15, 2020Hello Claudia, A We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 7, 20191 out of 5This store is disorganized and staff lack common sense and courtesy. There was a terrible wait. In addition none of the I phones were charged. How is someone supposed to explore features?? When we asked an attendant, she said it's because the key was in them and she wasn't there earlier. Then just stood there doing nothing. I then asked how do we get to try them and she said oh, someone has to take the key out. Then she finally walked over and pulled a key out of the bottom of the display so they finally started charging. This was at 630pm!!Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2020Hi Meghan G.. Hello Meghan G. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.