AT&T Store San Jose Westgate Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Jose
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Jose?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the San Jose Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 18, 20201 out of 5If I could give a 0 star I would. Beware of this store, they don't follow their business hours and close the store early. I was there last night (11/17) at 7:46pm with my father who is 85 years old. The doors were locked and guy working there had me wait out in the rain for 7 min before he came to open the door to tell me they had closed early due to shirt satffing, I asked why didnt he call his Supervisor to provide coverage and he said "she left 10 min ago", a Supervisor leaves the store early when they are already short staffed?? It seems they think they can make these decisions arbitrarily as if the store was their private business. I call today and no one picks up?! They should just close the store if they don;t have people who want to work their shifts and don't care about customers.
- June 17, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service, Phone connection is bad, not good with Business contracts. WiFi is good connections, and Tv service is good.Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hello Joseph R. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- June 28, 20191 out of 5We went there to pick up a pre-paid SIM. The manager (Drew) came to ask what we were there for, took notes and asked as to wait. 3 other customer reps were helping others. We were made to wait for almost 20-25mins, before the manager came back telling us we are short-staffed and he will help us instead. He really rushed us through without giving us much details or explanation or time to make appropriate decision on the plans and immediately pulled out the bills. This was the closest to rude customer experience, I've witnessed. Never ever going back to this AT&T store, who were not helpful at all!
- April 18, 20195 out of 5Josh from the AT&T staff helped us with our purchase. He was patient and took us thru the process. we actually didn't get the color or ph I wanted and had to be content with what they had/ But over all it was good.
- April 10, 20195 out of 5I was attempting to get my phone unlocked to switch to a competitor. The Team Member that assisted me was excellent. She helped me find a plan that fit my needs and saved me more money so I am staying with AT&T!!!