AT&T Store Santa Ana Southcoast
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Santa Ana
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Santa Ana?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Santa Ana Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 22, 20201 out of 5I was at this location to get help doing a trade in for my cell phones and to get advice on my account and the girl that helped me her name was Ashley was extremely rude and did not let me speak instead she would interrupt me when I would try to explain to tell her my situation. She was extremely unprofessional and was no help at all, she ended up walking away and leaving me with no further explanation.Response from AT&TOctober 2, 2020Hello Anai, C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- July 3, 20191 out of 5Why is there only 2 employees? where is all the staff? Neither kiosk is working so there’s no options for customers who simply need to pay their phone bill. 45minute wait??? It’s absurd!!! Fix the bloody kiosks!!!Response from AT&TDecember 19, 2019Hi shesmywiz. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.
- March 15, 20192 out of 5The store was very busy and there weren’t enough employees on the floor. It seem to be a peak time for them and there was only 2 employees on the sales floor. I did like that there was a sign in with a digital display of who was next. It took about 45 minutes to be helped by an employee. When I was helped the employee was knowledgeable, friendly and was able to help me. Experience would’ve been better if the wait wasn’t so long.Response from AT&TDecember 19, 2019Hello y13benavides We know that first impressions are very important. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 25, 20195 out of 5The sales person was very professional and knowledgeable!! Help me get my new phone up and running and suggested some great add one for my phone!!! Would definitely recommend this store in Santa Ana on Bristol street!!!Response from AT&TJanuary 3, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 25, 20195 out of 5Great- the staff was very friendly and knowledgeableResponse from AT&TJanuary 3, 2020Hello johnsaggiani Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.