AT&T Store Turlock West Monte Vista Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Turlock
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Turlock?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Turlock Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 12, 20201 out of 5We’ve been with ATT for almost 20 years with 6 lines now. I recently purchased 2 new iPhones and didn’t set up voicemail right away, and when I finally got around to it was having trouble. We went to the W. Monte Vista location for assistance and they couldn’t help us saying they have never seen the problem before. Retail Sales Consultant Ophie Namo asked us if we bought them at this store and when I said Walmart, told me she would never purchase a phone there because of issues like this and to return the phone because it was defective. I found this to be offensive because I’m a manager at a Walmart in Los Banos where the phones were purchased. She added our only other option was to have Apple fix it. I called the ATT support line and the service representative knew immediately what was wrong (we waited too long to set up our mailbox) and was able to assist me in setting my voicemail in no time. Good thing we didn’t follow this store’s advice - there was nothing wrong with our iPhones!Response from AT&TSeptember 13, 2020Hello Joseph G Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 7, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service experience. They were supposed to be at my apartment between 1pm and 3pm for set up. I called at 3:30 the customer service rep said the tech was on his way. I called back at 7 and they didn’t have a reason for why the tech didn’t show up. No call. Nothing. Then they reschedule for another day. The tech shows up in the time window for the second appointment thank goodness. He spends way more time at the appointment than he needs to talking with my wife instead of getting the job done and letting her get back to her day. I don’t know his name he said he was from Serbia originally. Then he starts talking about his sex life with my wife. What?! What is wrong with you?! How unprofessional and inappropriate can you be? This made my wife so uncomfortable and she was trying to get him to hurry up and leave but he was too busy talking about nonsense to do so. I pray I never have to do business with AT&T again.Response from AT&TSeptember 10, 2020Hello Sterling T. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please contact the store at (209-664-0620) and ask for (Carlos Hill) so we can a resolution for you.
- July 18, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience!! I will NOT be back to this store!Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hello Suzanne G. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We would like to hear about your experience to better assist in the future. At anytime please contact our location 209.664.0620 and ask for a store manager.
- June 21, 20201 out of 5Beware of store employee Cristian...he is rude and uncaringResponse from AT&TJune 22, 2020We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- March 9, 20201 out of 5I was lied about a direct t.v bundle package and now I’m stuck for 2years with direct TVResponse from AT&TMarch 9, 2020Hi Anjileen. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.