AT&T Store Turlock West Monte Vista Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Turlock Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 9, 20201 out of 5I was lied about a direct t.v bundle package and now I’m stuck for 2years with direct TVResponse from AT&TMarch 9, 2020Hi Anjileen. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- March 2, 20201 out of 5I was lied into buying a promotion deal on an iPhone which actually never existed. And now they are charging me the full price for the phone. When I went in to seek help, the store manager (Carlos) asked for the proof for the conversation that happened between me and ATT store employee. Like really? I felt cheated. He said there’s nothing they can do to help and I need to pay that $500 extra which I thought I was saving on that Christmas deal. Horrible experience. Will switch to VerizonResponse from AT&TMarch 3, 2020Hello Daljit K This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 5, 20201 out of 5Very rude doesn’t bother to follow through with replacing items when told otherwise when items are purchased bought tempered glass for watch got told they will replace the first time if there was an issue went in and got seriously blown off and told to go on line to the company website not there problem and they don’t have anything in stock when there was clearly some there pretty much say anything to get a sellResponse from AT&TJanuary 11, 2020Hello Stephanie B Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- October 20, 20191 out of 5Worst service we have ever had there. I had my 16 year old son go in and put his name down while I found a parking spot. 10 minutes later I come in and my son said the man (Christian) hadn’t taken his name yet. So I stood there and he helped another woman then he asked who was next and looked right at the man who walked in after me, (10 minutes after my son). He never even looked my sons way. So I spoke up and said that my son had been waiting and you never even bothered to take his name. The sore had a 30 minute wait and in am not going to give $1200 for a new phone to be treated like that. Very sad because I have always liked that store, but not anymore. I think I will switch to Verizon where they value me.
- May 24, 20195 out of 5I got helped by Julie in the Turlock At&t store. She was amazing I highly recommend this store and her.