AT&T Store Turlock West Monte Vista Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Turlock
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Turlock?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Turlock Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 12, 20201 out of 5We’ve been with ATT for almost 20 years with 6 lines now. I recently purchased 2 new iPhones and didn’t set up voicemail right away, and when I finally got around to it was having trouble. We went to the W. Monte Vista location for assistance and they couldn’t help us saying they have never seen the problem before. Retail Sales Consultant Ophie Namo asked us if we bought them at this store and when I said Walmart, told me she would never purchase a phone there because of issues like this and to return the phone because it was defective. I found this to be offensive because I’m a manager at a Walmart in Los Banos where the phones were purchased. She added our only other option was to have Apple fix it. I called the ATT support line and the service representative knew immediately what was wrong (we waited too long to set up our mailbox) and was able to assist me in setting my voicemail in no time. Good thing we didn’t follow this store’s advice - there was nothing wrong with our iPhones!Response from AT&TSeptember 13, 2020Hello Joseph G Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 7, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service experience. They were supposed to be at my apartment between 1pm and 3pm for set up. I called at 3:30 the customer service rep said the tech was on his way. I called back at 7 and they didn’t have a reason for why the tech didn’t show up. No call. Nothing. Then they reschedule for another day. The tech shows up in the time window for the second appointment thank goodness. He spends way more time at the appointment than he needs to talking with my wife instead of getting the job done and letting her get back to her day. I don’t know his name he said he was from Serbia originally. Then he starts talking about his sex life with my wife. What?! What is wrong with you?! How unprofessional and inappropriate can you be? This made my wife so uncomfortable and she was trying to get him to hurry up and leave but he was too busy talking about nonsense to do so. I pray I never have to do business with AT&T again.Response from AT&TSeptember 10, 2020Hello Sterling T. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please contact the store at (209-664-0620) and ask for (Carlos Hill) so we can a resolution for you.
- July 18, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience!! I will NOT be back to this store!Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hello Suzanne G. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We would like to hear about your experience to better assist in the future. At anytime please contact our location 209.664.0620 and ask for a store manager.
- June 21, 20201 out of 5Beware of store employee Cristian...he is rude and uncaringResponse from AT&TJune 22, 2020We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- March 9, 20201 out of 5I was lied about a direct t.v bundle package and now I’m stuck for 2years with direct TVResponse from AT&TMarch 9, 2020Hi Anjileen. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.