AT&T Store Vallejo Gateway Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Vallejo
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Vallejo?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Vallejo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 29, 20201 out of 5Why does ATT hate me so much?Response from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hi Alain k. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- May 31, 20201 out of 5Seemed fine when making transaction. Since then it has been a disaster. Store Associate at this store had no regard for the future trouble they are going to cause customers by the unethical business practices they use. I simply wanted to transfer my girlfriends number to my account and upgrade her phone. Instead of initiating the transfer of her number to my account. He added a line and a dummy number that no one uses and took sim card out of old phone and put it in new one. So phone worked, but created a disaster on my account. I did not know he had done this until I received my bill and it had a phone number that I did not recognize on it. Her number was no where to be found. When we called AT&T they said the store messed it up and the store would have to fix it. I said that was ridiculous, as that specific store was hour away. So they gave me option of shipping back the phone that we purchased at the store and they would send us a new one. Then they could address trouble on account. They assured us once the phone was received, they could delete that number and credit my bill. After completing process, sim card did not work on new phone and had to be sent a new one. After 8 different phone calls with AT&T, it was sorted out, and all credits showed... I just received new bill and everything is messed up again, the dummy number is back on it on top of her account charges. Also, the upgrade and activation fee they waived has now reappeared. My Bill should be roughly $130, is now $283, and it says I have 44 cents overdue. I could not make this up if I tried. Complete disaster. My first mistake was trusting the associate at store had my best interests in mind. Make sure everything checks out when dealing with these store associates, they will cause you a lot of trouble if you're not careful.Response from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hello Andy R. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- May 20, 20205 out of 5This was when I bought my Samsung S9, so some time ago, but I received excellent service. I am disabled and the regular seats are very painful for me. The rep seated me on a couch, and brought everything to me. I never had to stand for the entire transaction. She even helped me to my car. I have had an AT&T cell phone since 1997. Even though I could get a much less expensive cell, I will stay with AT&T for my cell, internet and TV.Response from AT&TMay 21, 2020Hi Judy
Awesome to hear about your experience. Thank you for you're business.
- May 20, 20205 out of 5Excellent Customer Service, thank you.Response from AT&TMay 21, 2020Thank you!
- May 16, 20205 out of 5Great Amazing Customer Service rep name Yeni always helps fast and gets all my issues resolved I’ve been coming here for years and won’t stop I continue referring friends because I know they won’t be disappointedResponse from AT&TMay 16, 2020Thank you! We are so glad to hear about your experience! We hope to see you again soon!