AT&T Store Vallejo Gateway Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Vallejo
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Vallejo?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Vallejo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 16, 20201 out of 5I came to get a replacement phone. Gustavo helped, and all was good.
Gustavo was nice and also "sold" me on the $39.99 internet promotion. I switched from Comcast to ATT after years due to the promotion and he guaranteed it.
2 weeks later I get a bill for $60/mo and they also altered my ATT TV Now Bill that increased almost 50% due to a change in my wireless bill.
I SPENT 4 HOURS ON THE PHONE AND VIA CHAT (Because Att TV does not have any customer service phone line) ON MY DAY OFF AND NOTHING WAS RESOLVED.
AT&T WILL NOT HONOR WHAT WAS PROMISED, NOR EDIT MY BILL. WORST SERVICE!Response from AT&TOctober 16, 2020Hi Janelle. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- July 29, 20201 out of 5Why does ATT hate me so much?Response from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hi Alain k. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- May 31, 20201 out of 5Seemed fine when making transaction. Since then it has been a disaster. Store Associate at this store had no regard for the future trouble they are going to cause customers by the unethical business practices they use. I simply wanted to transfer my girlfriends number to my account and upgrade her phone. Instead of initiating the transfer of her number to my account. He added a line and a dummy number that no one uses and took sim card out of old phone and put it in new one. So phone worked, but created a disaster on my account. I did not know he had done this until I received my bill and it had a phone number that I did not recognize on it. Her number was no where to be found. When we called AT&T they said the store messed it up and the store would have to fix it. I said that was ridiculous, as that specific store was hour away. So they gave me option of shipping back the phone that we purchased at the store and they would send us a new one. Then they could address trouble on account. They assured us once the phone was received, they could delete that number and credit my bill. After completing process, sim card did not work on new phone and had to be sent a new one. After 8 different phone calls with AT&T, it was sorted out, and all credits showed... I just received new bill and everything is messed up again, the dummy number is back on it on top of her account charges. Also, the upgrade and activation fee they waived has now reappeared. My Bill should be roughly $130, is now $283, and it says I have 44 cents overdue. I could not make this up if I tried. Complete disaster. My first mistake was trusting the associate at store had my best interests in mind. Make sure everything checks out when dealing with these store associates, they will cause you a lot of trouble if you're not careful.Response from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hello Andy R. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- May 20, 20205 out of 5This was when I bought my Samsung S9, so some time ago, but I received excellent service. I am disabled and the regular seats are very painful for me. The rep seated me on a couch, and brought everything to me. I never had to stand for the entire transaction. She even helped me to my car. I have had an AT&T cell phone since 1997. Even though I could get a much less expensive cell, I will stay with AT&T for my cell, internet and TV.Response from AT&TMay 21, 2020Hi Judy
Awesome to hear about your experience. Thank you for you're business.
- May 20, 20205 out of 5Excellent Customer Service, thank you.Response from AT&TMay 21, 2020Thank you!