AT&T Store Alamosa Alamosa
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
3312 Clark St
, CO 81101
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Saguache's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Alamosa
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Alamosa?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Alamosa Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 11, 20211 out of 5Aside the fact that I learned after I already purchased through the store, that I could have gotten our IPhone cases and all our accessories for 1/2 the cost elsewhere, the store employees have the worst personalities and attitudes EVER. The guy helping us directly was a nice guy, but was also new and not quite knowing what he was doing. The other guy just kept chiming in and trying to up-sell us, never smiling, or looking directly at us, etc. He was obviously more experienced than the guy helping us, but would not help him AT ALL (while it was apparent he was struggling) other than to tell us we could not keep our new phone numbers. We got our new phones and left right at closing time without having our set-ups completed, we just finished it ourselves. I got a phone call the next morning from a friend and couldn't get any sound from the ear speaker. Come to find out, the screen protector they put on, was upside down and covering the ear speaker slot! So... I go to get the issue resolved at the store, no sympathy, no apologies, just a sarcastic smirk and a "who put it on?" I informed him they did. He takes the phone, pulls off the screen protector, flips it and puts it back on. Now, anyone who knows anything, knows that once they are taken off, they will always have bubbles underneath and the edge that is touched doesn't stick anymore. For a $45 dam screen protector that THEY screwed up, they should have replaced it with a new one! I'M FURIOUS! Now debris will constantly get wedged in there and gradually pull the protector away from the screen.
I know I should go back in there, but they make you feel so uncomfortable!
Also, why the heck can I not keep a prepaid ATT phone number and transfer it to ATT contract???? That makes no sense what-so-ever. This is after I was told by a rep through ATT customer service that I would be able to keep the number but had to go in to a store to do it. VERY irritated because it is extremely inconvenient to change numbers.
Well, I guess ATT has 2 years to compensate. I sure hope the service does so.
- November 28, 20201 out of 5How is this place a 4 star store? The Chelsea manager lady is rude. No sooner after walking in with my father this ladys co worker was on the phone with a customer and had asked her a question. Her reply was something like "I already sent it out there's nothing more I could do about it" in a rude tone. When she came up to us and asked how she could help us, my dad explained what was needed done and she let out a sigh with an eye roll and said something smart like "seems like everybody's having problems today" correct me if im wrong but isn't that her job to fix our problems as customers?. Thats my father's experience. I recently had my own experience back in early August with the same woman! I went in calm cool and collective. Waited my turn and we literally spent 3 hours trying to set up my voicemail. After 3 hours it was getting close to closing time and she didn't get anything accomplished but waste my time. In other words I had to go to co springs for my daughter and while I was up there I had actually gone to an at&t store there and was able to resolve my voicemail dilemma within 10-15 minutes. Needless to say I dont want to do business with the store in alamosa. Its a joke with no customer service whatsoever. I understand the job is a headache but doesn't that come with every job? If you want decent customer service at a store, do yourself a favor and travel to pueblo or co springs. Atleast the people there will get things done without acting like a snob. And for the record I dont know if her name is "chelsea" I just remember her name starting with a CH
- October 2, 20201 out of 5BAIT AND SWITCH
My husband's flip phone broke so he went in for a replacement. Asked for an unlocked phone.
The salesboy would not to transfer his contacts to his new phone, told him that the phone was SIM-LESS (reason why he couldn't) and sold him some POS flip phone that was NOT UNLOCKED, HAD A SIM and has some no-name OS system on it that appears to have Chinese/Taiwanese spyware built into it. AND CHARGED him $80.00
The same crap phone can be bought at Walmart for $19.99.
We have been ATT customers for 15+ years. I am horribly disappointed that the sales clerk took advantage of a 65 year old guy who is not techie at all and lied to him.
SHAME ON YOU ! Karma, baby.
- September 9, 20201 out of 5The worst customer service my husband and I ever encountered! #1 our initial visit took 3 hours and the only reason we went there was at&t is the only carrier that we could get service in Forbes park 3 hours the manager said if you have any issues please please contact me and specially if they charge you the $30 fee Well they did and our first bill not buying phones from them was $350 😳 so we called no one can help we went into the office no one could help I tried to get the manager she refused to help and commenced to do inventory which she does or seems to do every time we are there so we were quoted our bill to be $110 well every month after that we will get a bill for $160 $170 Yesterday we tried to get some clarification to why our bill is so high and not 110 no one can help and manager is is meeting needless to say we went around the corner and switched to another carrier and they were amazing the manger super helpful we were in and out in 15 minutes AT&T left us so frustrated and upset we just could not stay with them So forewarning Alamosa office has no or horrible customer service do not believe a word or quote They give you! And then to fix it forget it they will steel your moneyResponse from AT&TSeptember 15, 2020Susie-
I am sorry to hear we the store was unable to resolve the issue. If there is anything left unresolved with your AT&T plan, would you mind sending me a note by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a look at it for you?
- August 13, 20205 out of 5We had a fantastic experience upgrading our iPhones yesterday. Jarrett stayed past closing to make sure all our data transferred to the new phones.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Alison,
Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review! We appreciate you as well and will make sure Jarrett is recognized for his service.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.