AT&T Store Alamosa Alamosa
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
3312 Clark St
, CO 81101
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Alamosa. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T. Learn how new and existing customers get $800 off the new iPhone 12 Pro with trade-in.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Saguache's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Alamosa
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Alamosa?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Alamosa Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 2, 20201 out of 5BAIT AND SWITCH
My husband's flip phone broke so he went in for a replacement. Asked for an unlocked phone.
The salesboy would not to transfer his contacts to his new phone, told him that the phone was SIM-LESS (reason why he couldn't) and sold him some POS flip phone that was NOT UNLOCKED, HAD A SIM and has some no-name OS system on it that appears to have Chinese/Taiwanese spyware built into it. AND CHARGED him $80.00
The same crap phone can be bought at Walmart for $19.99.
We have been ATT customers for 15+ years. I am horribly disappointed that the sales clerk took advantage of a 65 year old guy who is not techie at all and lied to him.
SHAME ON YOU ! Karma, baby.
- September 9, 20201 out of 5The worst customer service my husband and I ever encountered! #1 our initial visit took 3 hours and the only reason we went there was at&t is the only carrier that we could get service in Forbes park 3 hours the manager said if you have any issues please please contact me and specially if they charge you the $30 fee Well they did and our first bill not buying phones from them was $350 😳 so we called no one can help we went into the office no one could help I tried to get the manager she refused to help and commenced to do inventory which she does or seems to do every time we are there so we were quoted our bill to be $110 well every month after that we will get a bill for $160 $170 Yesterday we tried to get some clarification to why our bill is so high and not 110 no one can help and manager is is meeting needless to say we went around the corner and switched to another carrier and they were amazing the manger super helpful we were in and out in 15 minutes AT&T left us so frustrated and upset we just could not stay with them So forewarning Alamosa office has no or horrible customer service do not believe a word or quote They give you! And then to fix it forget it they will steel your moneyResponse from AT&TSeptember 15, 2020Susie-
I am sorry to hear we the store was unable to resolve the issue. If there is anything left unresolved with your AT&T plan, would you mind sending me a note by emailing email@example.com so we can take a look at it for you?
- August 13, 20205 out of 5We had a fantastic experience upgrading our iPhones yesterday. Jarrett stayed past closing to make sure all our data transferred to the new phones.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Alison,
Thank you so much for leaving such a kind review! We appreciate you as well and will make sure Jarrett is recognized for his service.
- April 22, 20201 out of 5Worst ATT store on the planet. We had to drive to Pueblo to get good service. Definitely need to get new employees in there.
- October 22, 20195 out of 5Luann was great, I didn't understand alot about this S10+ and had several questions and she worked with me very patiently and professionally. We bought two phones and she was out of the Note10+ bot ordered it for my wife. Monday we received a call from Luann and she setup my wife in the same manner as I was and we will gladly go to this store when we need and will always send out friends and relatives anytime. Thank you for the kindness and the trained employees at this store.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.