AT&T Store Colorado Springs Cheyenne Mountain Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Colorado Springs
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Colorado Springs?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Colorado Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 30, 20201 out of 5I went to get a new phone during the holiday season. I had to wait over 24 hours without service with my original phone due to a computer issue. I then got the new phone which is defective. I went to exchange the phone for a new phone that isn’t defective. The manager Gabriel and Destiny both refused to exchange my phone even though I was within the holiday exchange period. The phone is in perfect condition. Terrible customer service, I shouldn’t have to go to apple to exchange a brand new phone for a refurbished one when I’m still in my return period.
- December 8, 20201 out of 5Terrible service. The AT&T kiosk at Target is way better. Plus they are right next door lol. Why these people are rude and full of themselves is beyond me. No empathy and 0 awareness. They must not like making money. They should close this store immediately. I would never want to go back again. None of my friends will either because they already told me about this place. Save time go to target electronics section. That’s a good dude.Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2020Hi Julie, R. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- December 7, 20201 out of 5I was about to buy my family the all new iPhone 12 plus but his breath smelled so bad I left and went straight to Verizon. What an ugly beard too with food in it. I was embarrassed for him.
- November 7, 20205 out of 5Gabriel, Kelly. Mitch and Becky all did a great job getting me set up. Love the att phone service and TV. The staff was as professional as any I have dealt with!Response from AT&TDecember 8, 2020Hello Stewart. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We are happy that your experience reflected this. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- February 20, 20205 out of 5We received outstanding customer service from the knowledgable Naomi. Very pleased with the assistance on our iphone.Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hi! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with Naomi. Naomi goes to great lengths to provide excellent customer service. During your next visit - you can always call and make an appointment with Naomi to keep your experience efficient and consistent with your needs. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit.