AT&T Store Pueblo West Northern Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
4010 W Northern
, CO 81005
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Save More With Unlimited Your Way
Pick the perfect unlimited phone plan for each family member with Unlimited Your Way. From $35/mo. per line for 4 lines.
Special offers and new phones for Pueblo
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pueblo?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pueblo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 25, 20201 out of 5DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE, Chuck is a liar!! And The owner of this store covers for him. Take your business to the Hwy 50 store. BOYCOTT THIS STORE
- September 25, 20201 out of 5TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE CORPORATE STORE ON HWY 50.. Stay clear of the Retail store on 4010 W. Northern. This is my experience. Chuck has threatened me, and has flat out lied about doing so, even though I have documented evidence. Now the owner of this retail store has banned me from even entering the store because I spoke out. We, as a community, cannot allow this blatant disrespect and mistreatment by certain representatives of such a good company to go on without being called out as it is. The owner of this store obviously does not even care as he was the one that banned me from the store. As a paying AT&T customer, this is on an entirely different level. This is why I BOYCOTT the AT&T store on 4010 W. Northern. Let us all just conduct business at the main store of Hwy. 50 and let us all stand together against this disgusting mistreatment.
- September 25, 20201 out of 5TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE CORPORATE STORE ON HWY 50.. Stay clear of the Retail store on 4010 W. Northern. This is my experience. Chuck has threatened me, and has flat out lied about doing so, even though I have documented evidence. Now the owner of this retail store has banned me from even entering the store because I spoke out. We, as a community, cannot allow this blatant disrespect and mistreatment by certain representatives of such a good company to go on without being called out as it is. The owner of this store, his name is "Jay" obviously does not even care as he was the one that banned me from the store. As a paying AT&T customer, this is on an entirely different level. This is why I BOYCOTT the AT&T store on 4010 W. Northern. Let us all just conduct business at the main store of Hwy. 50 and let us all stand together against this disgusting mistreatment.
- September 24, 20201 out of 5The worst treatment I have ever received. I wanted to try and just forget that abhorrent treatment that I received back in May, the threats to "go out there and get infected and die". This was directly about the Coronavirus. So today, I had gone into the store to simply pay my bill. It was at this time I was informed that I was now banned from the store. I was never aware of this. Then later, after I left, After calling AT&T I was instructed to go back to the store but this time with someone because I was instructed to get this persons name, the one who just told me I was banned, and to get his employee number. A few hours later I went back to the store to find out this information as instructed. This representative, I find out, is named "Chuck". This was what he told me. I asked for his employee number and he refused to give it. I again stated to him, this was what I was instructed to do by AT&T. Chuck then asked me if I had filed a police report? I said no.. but maybe I should. Then Chuck said to me that he never even said go out there get infected and die. He said to me, "I never said that". Which of course is a flat out lie. I was told by Chuck that the reason I was banned from the store now was because of the review that I left back in May. Chuck told me that "Jay", the owner and Max had a discussion about me and they both decided I was to be banned. I have had many conversations with Corporate about Chuck and that store. The problem is with this owner Jay that just doesn't seem to care about customers and will not hold Chuck accountable. To anyone even thinking of dealing with the store at 4010 W. Northern Ave, Pueblo CO. 81005, You are now fully aware of the kinds of people these are. I also have video and audio evidence dealing with Chuck from today if anyone is curious. Thank you
- July 21, 20205 out of 5Great customer service
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.