AT&T Store New Haven New Haven Green
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
936B Chapel St
, CT 06510
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for New Haven
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in New Haven?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New Haven Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 26, 20201 out of 5Discrimination of me based on my disability.
I have TBIs and have a conservator,my money goes to her accounts where my bills are paid. I went to get a new phone because my phone broke. The District Manager Barbara did not know how to reset my PIN and enter the account. She did not know how override the account holder,which had previously been done at Greenwich Ave AT&T store when I replaced my Nokia with this now broken Samsung.District
Barbara failed to problem solve despite me patiently explaining how she could access the account. She whiffed on common sense stuff like, "he has his phone, license, account information; he's disabled and his conservator is dying,he really needs his phone".
She froze. The District Manager incorrectly insisted the "only way" to access the account was to contact my dying 90 year old conservator in hospice, to talk about her account auto paying her disabled grandsons bills that are wired from his disability checks. Shes 90 and dying.
District Manager was wrong,confused,she refused to admit she didn't understand how to access my account and delegate to the manager. I finally said ok,fine,you don't know how to access my account.I need a phone lady I need to call my doctor, let's open a newaccount.like a robot she repeated "SIR we cannot access your account without the account holder." I yelled " I SAID OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT THEN IDIOT LISTEN TO ME". She started screaming for the police. We yelled and sweared back and forth.
Mat led me out and we spoke calmly after Barbara called the cops in hysterics. I dealt with the cops, the manager Mat. I would have been able to reset my PIN and access my account all along, just Barbara the district manager was clueless, froze, was unable to deescalate the situation after she messed up. They said I couldn't go back in though and get the phone, because the district manager spitefuly and vindictively said I couldn't go back in and have Mat fix the simple problem she couldn't figure out,because she was "uncomfortable." I left.
An hour later I spoke with customer service,and disability resources, who redirected me back to the store with a new PIN, but Mat said I had to go, because the district manager was still in the back and he was afraid of her. AT&T Customer service and AT&T disability resources both had redirected me back to Chapel St on behalf of the company, but the district manager acted out of spite and refused service to a disabled paying customer she failed. She messed up, froze,doubled down, was unable to frame policy against a common sense solution.
I will be escalating this to every level of AT&T, as discrimination against me on the basis of my TBIs. District Manager Barbara requires sensitivity training, a mental health evealutation, and a competency Test to determine if she has been promoted beyond her skill level if she is to continue working there. Based on the district managers despicable actions 09/25/20
- November 15, 20181 out of 5The store clerk Oscar, who claims to be the store manager, does not have the courtesy to acknowledge customers who visit - he just ignores them when they enter the store. When asked how long of a wait, he will say 5 minutes, but keeps you waiting a half hour or more and is unapologetic. If you step out of the tiny store for air and someone else enters, Oscar doesn't care if you've waited forty minutes, alerted him that you're just stepping away for the 5 minutes wait time he says he needs. Instead, he will take customers out of order, and it seems especially if they can speak Spanish with him. Poor customer service and treatment, and discouraging if he is the Manager -- sets a poor example.
- August 30, 20185 out of 5Had a great experience at the Chapel St. store last week. I went in knowing what i wanted and the manager explained all the options, made clear how my payments would work, answered my questions about backing up and restoring, and even offered to help should I have needed it. I was very appreciative of his professionalism and sense of humor, and have already recommended the store to two friends and colleagues.
- August 20, 20183 out of 5Probably need a couple more attendants to attend customers coz waiting time is bit long
- August 11, 20181 out of 5The ATT approach to selling whatever it is they are selling is completely incomprehensible. A quick scan of this website and I have no idea where to find products or services.I went to an ATT store last week and I asked the sales representative what services they provide and he said he was confused by the question. I asked if they had internet and he said no. If a wireless phone does not have internet, what’s the point? No help available from these sales reps. It’s like they cannot talk about it if it isn’t in their programming.For clarification, this was the retail store on Universal Drive, North Haven.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.