AT&T Store New Haven New Haven Green
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the New Haven Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 15, 20181 out of 5The store clerk Oscar, who claims to be the store manager, does not have the courtesy to acknowledge customers who visit - he just ignores them when they enter the store. When asked how long of a wait, he will say 5 minutes, but keeps you waiting a half hour or more and is unapologetic. If you step out of the tiny store for air and someone else enters, Oscar doesn't care if you've waited forty minutes, alerted him that you're just stepping away for the 5 minutes wait time he says he needs. Instead, he will take customers out of order, and it seems especially if they can speak Spanish with him. Poor customer service and treatment, and discouraging if he is the Manager -- sets a poor example.
- August 30, 20185 out of 5Had a great experience at the Chapel St. store last week. I went in knowing what i wanted and the manager explained all the options, made clear how my payments would work, answered my questions about backing up and restoring, and even offered to help should I have needed it. I was very appreciative of his professionalism and sense of humor, and have already recommended the store to two friends and colleagues.
- August 20, 20183 out of 5Probably need a couple more attendants to attend customers coz waiting time is bit long
- August 11, 20181 out of 5The ATT approach to selling whatever it is they are selling is completely incomprehensible. A quick scan of this website and I have no idea where to find products or services.I went to an ATT store last week and I asked the sales representative what services they provide and he said he was confused by the question. I asked if they had internet and he said no. If a wireless phone does not have internet, what’s the point? No help available from these sales reps. It’s like they cannot talk about it if it isn’t in their programming.For clarification, this was the retail store on Universal Drive, North Haven.
- May 15, 20181 out of 5Terrible experience. Customer service rep refused to help me. Went to another store and got help immediately. Would not go here, need to retrain reps.