AT&T Store New Haven New Haven Green
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
936B Chapel St
, CT 06510
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Your revolutionary Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deserves the Best Network*. Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
AT&T Protect Advantage
Stuff happens, make sure your phone is insured. Sign up now to protect your device against loss, theft, and damage. Benefits include same-day phone replacement & battery replacement. Open enrollment ends 3/31/20.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
Tax-Time Savings on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GStarting 2/21 preorder the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. The ultimate powerhouse with an astonishing camera and unprecedented 100x Space Zoom. Features a 6.9 inch AMOLED screen & 5G compatibility.
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,000 in savings ($700 bill credit + $300 reward card) on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6s PlusLearn how to get $400 off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus—buy it today for $149.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher! Ends 4/2/20. Available online and in participating AT&T locations. Req a new line of service and make a payment on a minimum $65 unlimited or $75 Unlimited monthly plan.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the New Haven Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our New Haven Green Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in New Haven, CT. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our New Haven, CT store located at 936B Chapel St! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
2.6 out of 5.0(8 Reviews)
- November 15, 20181 out of 5The store clerk Oscar, who claims to be the store manager, does not have the courtesy to acknowledge customers who visit - he just ignores them when they enter the store. When asked how long of a wait, he will say 5 minutes, but keeps you waiting a half hour or more and is unapologetic. If you step out of the tiny store for air and someone else enters, Oscar doesn't care if you've waited forty minutes, alerted him that you're just stepping away for the 5 minutes wait time he says he needs. Instead, he will take customers out of order, and it seems especially if they can speak Spanish with him. Poor customer service and treatment, and discouraging if he is the Manager -- sets a poor example.
- August 30, 20185 out of 5Had a great experience at the Chapel St. store last week. I went in knowing what i wanted and the manager explained all the options, made clear how my payments would work, answered my questions about backing up and restoring, and even offered to help should I have needed it. I was very appreciative of his professionalism and sense of humor, and have already recommended the store to two friends and colleagues.
- August 20, 20183 out of 5Probably need a couple more attendants to attend customers coz waiting time is bit long
- August 11, 20181 out of 5The ATT approach to selling whatever it is they are selling is completely incomprehensible. A quick scan of this website and I have no idea where to find products or services.I went to an ATT store last week and I asked the sales representative what services they provide and he said he was confused by the question. I asked if they had internet and he said no. If a wireless phone does not have internet, what’s the point? No help available from these sales reps. It’s like they cannot talk about it if it isn’t in their programming.For clarification, this was the retail store on Universal Drive, North Haven.
- May 15, 20181 out of 5Terrible experience. Customer service rep refused to help me. Went to another store and got help immediately. Would not go here, need to retrain reps.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.