AT&T Store Southington Southington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Southington
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Southington?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Southington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 29, 20201 out of 5I was told I could no longer pay my
bill here. When I asked why I was told that they wanted to focus more on customer sales. SO, Why did they take out the payment kiosk??? I have always used the kiosk. This makes no sense at all!! You can't walk into their store & make a payment? Unacceptable!Response from AT&TMay 30, 2020Hello Karen Javier This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- May 23, 20201 out of 5Went to the store to return a defective phone. I was advised by customer service that they could take the phone and all notes were up to date. the associate tells me about a restocking fee and we cant take the phone back.Not once did the 4 sale associates ask for my name phone number or read a case note or my photo id..
This was my 3rd time going back to this store. While I'm standing in the hot sun for over a hour and a half customer service did nothing to help me. I had to call customer service myself as none of the associates took it upon themselves to help and call. They can't print labels. They Can't make labels. So what can the store do? I will never go back to this store. While I'm getting ready to go in the store.. i.e. putting on my mask etc.. all four associates are laughing, watching t.v, one even had his foot propped up on the glass counter but we are in a global pandemic and AT&T is here to help me right??? .. what a joke.Response from AT&TMay 26, 2020Hello L. Morgan We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- March 7, 20201 out of 5Never go back, here is why I won’t go back. I went there to get a new phone. All three employees had customers. When the managers customer left he ask what we needed and I told him. He said I needed to wait for a specialist. I ask if he could help and he said he needed to be available if a specialist had a question. I waited and then ask again. I said I don’t need a new plan just a phone. He would not help me. One specialist had a question. She stopped taking care of her customer to ask him if she had to work the next day. He said no because it was Sunday. I got up and left and went to the AT&T store at the Meridan mall where David was very professional and took Carr of our needs.Response from AT&TMarch 12, 2020Hello Jim C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- March 21, 20195 out of 5I had the most helpful assistant Deanna she was so polite and helped me out so much
- February 11, 20191 out of 5I went to the Southington store to let them know I was having troubles with my iPhone. Let them know when I would make a call sometimes it would not go through there would just be silence. Also when I was talking to somebody I would hear myself talking after I was done. And the phone has very very slow poor performance and drop calls. All they told me was they could do nothing that I had to go to the Alta store. Went to the Apple Store and Westfarms mall they were awesome.He checked my phone said there was a slight issue with it then asked what did the AT&T store do for you. I told them they did absolutely nothing and told me to come down and see you guys. Yes if they check the Sim card I said no they did absolutely nothing. So with that being said he gave me a new Sim card and said I should be all set but the store should have done some kind of test to see if there is something wrong with the Sim card or phone.