AT&T Store Waterford Crystal Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Waterford
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Waterford?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Waterford Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 18, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service the young man answered all of my questions then kindly rexplained every thing to my wife.Response from AT&TDecember 19, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- September 23, 20205 out of 5Great customer serviceResponse from AT&TSeptember 24, 2020Hello Becca. Great to see you had great experience with us. Thank you!
- August 14, 20205 out of 5Great customer service!! Luis was so helpful to a non-tech person. 5 star service!Response from AT&TAugust 15, 2020Hello Karen. We are glad Luis was able to provide you with great customer service. Please recommend him and our store location to your friends and family. We hope to see you again, thank you!
- July 11, 20205 out of 5Customer service is beyond exceptionalResponse from AT&TJuly 12, 2020Hello Peggy Vega. Exceptional customer service is what we strive for. Thank you for your business!
- June 30, 20205 out of 5Great customer service by Matt and Rich It took 6 trips to the store to convert a business number to my personal account but it finally was completed yesterday. It was a complete frustrating process and because of it we are looking for a new provider. Matt tried his best to help us and was patient and supportive with each of our visits. Finally yesterday after 2 hours of waiting the phone number was transferred to our personal account. On top of that I am having trouble with losing calls while in my house which is another reason I am changing the provider.Response from AT&TJuly 1, 2020Hello Chris G. We do our best to find solutions to our customers problems in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience!