AT&T Store Newark Christiana Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Newark
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Newark?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Newark Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 16, 20201 out of 5This store completely robbed me over 250 in up charges I didn’t ask for. They stole my trade in and never credited me. I called manager and he laughed put me on hold when asking for his boss number and never got back on!! Been trying over 4 months to resolve this
Feel free to contact me as I have tons more info to report !Response from AT&TSeptember 20, 2020Hi Tracie c. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- September 15, 20201 out of 5Went to buy 3 new phones and Amanda made a mess of my cell bill. She was saving me $ and giving me a better package including insurance for my phone. What a joke. Instead she included at$t insurance on my 3 new phones and 1 old phone on my plan which already carries Apple care. She included AT&T next which I never authorized. Many phone calls and hours later with AT&T and bill is still not resolved. Be very careful when dealing with AmandaResponse from AT&TSeptember 15, 2020Hi Lisa D. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- July 30, 20201 out of 5I purchased AT&T screensavers when I purchased my two IPhone Pro Max phones in like Nov. 2019. I was advised that the screensavers were priced high but if I should have any problems with them, the warranty includes unlimited replacements with NO cost. I got my first replacement with no problem pre-covid in like Dec 2019 and Jan 2020. Now I am back in the store 6 months later for a replacement and four AT&T representative’s (including a manager) provided four different answers about the cost for replacement and the process. After a few minutes of reviewing my replacement history, I was told the information I was given at the point of sale was incorrect and the replacements I received on my second and third visits were processed incorrectly. I am now required to pay $8.00 to replace each screensaver. The manager apologized for the miscommunication during my first, second and third visits to the store but today and going forward she advised very frankly, I must pay. I’ve been in management for 20 years and I would have waived the fee and cited the policy going forward, especially since this was the customers first time being made aware of the change. However, I was given the typical “unfortunately, going forward... blah blah pay” response and their miscommunication became my problem. I reluctantly paid the $16.00 but I will no longer visit that store and I am paying these phones off and switching to a new provider. Although they apologized to diffuse the situation, it was handled poorly. I do not pay close to $300.00 to be nickel and dimed...AT&T can afford to waive $16.00.Response from AT&TJuly 31, 2020Hello Brooke E. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 3, 20201 out of 5Would give 0 stars if possible. I want to this store to buy an accessory. The guy begged me to do something with direct TV. He PROMISED my credit wasn’t being hit and that they would just contact me to try and sell something. Low and Behold I check my credit report and there’s a HARD inquiry on my report. Dont trust these people! I specifically stated he better not run any credit, he promised me he didn’t and he DID!
- October 24, 20195 out of 5Want to recognize and acknowledge Zachary Hill my sales rep. Very knowledgeable and personable not pushy. Helped me lots and made sure I understood everything with my recent iPhone and I Pad upgrades. Did not rush and stayed with me throughout my new purchases. Thank you!!Response from AT&TNovember 13, 2019Hello Joe B. We're so glad you liked Zachary Hill and the service he provided. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.