AT&T Store Clearwater Countryside
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Clearwater
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Clearwater?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Clearwater Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 24, 20201 out of 5AWFUL customer service. The wost I have EVER encountered, I would never suggest or even mention this service!
- October 1, 20201 out of 5We moved our family over to AT&t from Verizon after nearly 20 years. This has been the worst decision. This store has the most unethical business practices. Sierra provided us a written estimate for four phones and service. When we returned to begin the transaction only after ending service on my Verizon line did she inform us the estimate was not for the phones we wanted, there would be an additional cost. There associates deflected my questions when I asked them to write down the plan and “deal” details I was receiving. I was shown no information regarding the contract. At&t corporate advised Sierra should have presented us the contract on her tablet for me to read and sign( or acknowledge I get it its covid), turns out at THIS AT&t store it is ok for their associates to sign for you without your review or knowledge.We were notified post payment and as they were locking the front door behind us that we had to turn our old phones in in order to get the verbally quoted price. We had our phones with us ready to turn in but it was inconvenient for them to complete the process, because they wanted to go home. We returned to turn in our old phones 5 days later and they have depreciated since our transaction, so we will now not have the same deal and pay more. More importantly the manager and Sierra failed to make this right. Took no accountability for the failure to provide the contract prior to purchase failure to exchange the phones at the agreed value, failure to acknowledge that signing a transactional document for a customer without their knowledge or approval is not right.
Make this right
- August 16, 20201 out of 5Absolute garbage. Associate butchered my plan while upgrading, I was never aware of changes made until paying my bill month later. Went into store but Manager offered no help or accountability for his employee, told me to call Customer service and that's it.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hello Petey P This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional custom Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better experience.
- February 28, 20201 out of 5Please respond to my email. After months of issues I am absolutely livid with the initial lies, continued lack of clear communication and constant time consuming worry about the random large sums of money coming out of my bank account.
- February 13, 20205 out of 5I came to the store at the direction of the Loyalty Dept at AT&T Corporate, to return a phone they had issued to me and upgrade. The Loyalty Dept had given me completely wrong information, but Jay and manager Shaun tried everything possible, and I ended up with a better plan and a better phone than I had when I walked in! These guys are great. This is not my first AT&T store, but it will be my only one now. Thanks Jay and Shaun!!