AT&T Store Dade City Dade City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Dade City
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dade City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dade City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 10, 20211 out of 5I'm on Jessica's phone plan, her review is down below, it's my phone/line which has had the ongoing issue. On 12/15/2020 ATT suspended our lines due to a $60 balance on the account. The balance was from Joe no longer applying the monthly credits for the trade-in deal they screwed up. Jessica spent two+ hours inside the store trying to get our services connected again & making sure we weren't responsible for the activation fee since it wasn't out fault. Jessica left that day without any successful assistance from the store, they claimed it was out of their control and advised Jessica to call 611 herself. Mind you, our lines were suspended and no outgoing calls could be made. She also asked Tyler to call 611 through the office phone since our lines were suspended but he said no, Jessica also asked Tyler to call Dom the district manager but he refused. She then asked Tyler to give Dom her contact information so he could call her directly at a later time. We're now in 01/10/2021 and he has yet to reach out. We're sick of dealing with this store, they lost or stole (who knows at this point) my trade in device and refuse to reimburse me for credits from 01/2020-NOW. Thieves!!! Tyler did say the district manager was aware of what was going on with our account and I think it's ridiculous he's shown no interest in helping us solve this. Again, horrible store to deal with!!
- January 10, 20211 out of 5Working with the manager at this location, Joe, has been a huge nightmare!! I've had an ongoing issue with this store since 01/08/2020. Joe has done the absolute bare minimum in finding a resolution for my account. I've never had an issue with Tyler or Craig, they're wonderful, my issues are solely with the manager! I've asked Joe on several occasions to let me speak to his area manager but he refuses. Back in January I took advantage of a promotion they had going on which included; trading in a device worth $80+ (I traded in an iPhone 8+ from T-Mobile), importing a line from a different carrier (I imported a line from T-Mobile), to qualify for a free iPhone 11. Everything was successful, I left the iPhone 8+ with Tyler and I left the store with my new red iPhone 11. The store needed to ship my trade in device to the warehouse for processing and once that was complete I would see my credit on the second or third billing cycle. Ironically, they have misplaced this trade in device. Joe has given me several excuses as to why they're having a hard time locating the device. A couple excuses included shifting blame to the previous manager because he didn't send out the shipment on time, another excuse he gave was that the lady who processes the trade in devices had been fired. We're now in 12/2020 and there is still no resolution. I call Joe on a monthly basis for status updates but he always tells me he's working on it and will give me a call back once there's an update. Unfortunately, I never get a call back. Probably because there's no updates which is questionable since it has been nearly a year!!!! I will continue to call this store until my trade in device is found!!!! I will now travel to the Wesley Chapel corporate store for any upgrades/changes to my account because evidently this store CANNOT BE TRUSTED!
- August 10, 20205 out of 5I would like to thank Joe Reilly and Craig who were absolutely wonderful. I had been for almost 2 weeks with customer support for AT&T to no solution. I walk in with my sister to the Dade City, after traveling from the Springhill store.There was such a difference. We got more then what we expected. Both of the gentlemen were extremely professional, knowledgeable, and very courtesy.I would recommend either one to my friends. I have been a customer of AT&T for a very long time, and I hope both Joe and Craig will be there. In my opinion they are 2 of the best people you have working between pasco and hernando counties here in Florida. I just met these two gentlemen and they need to be treated right. Don't lose these guys, they represent AT&T so well. Thank you.Response from AT&TAugust 12, 2020Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 1, 20195 out of 5I went into the Dade City store to see if they help me with my phone. I started telling him what it was doing andhe knew right away.
- March 5, 20195 out of 5The staff at the Dade City store are really great. I'm a new smart phone owner and they have been so patient and helpful. I'd be lost without them.