AT&T Store Daytona Beach Volusia Pointe Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Daytona Beach Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 19, 20205 out of 5I was in last Sunday and it was a bit of a wait but worth it. John T was very patient with me and did not rush the transaction. I needed to upgrade and I am so happy with my LG. Yesterday I discovered that there was an offer of a free case for this phone that was online. Today I called the store and Philip F spent several trips around the store looking for the case and eventually found the only one there. This was over the phone. The manager said that I could have the special and I was thrilled. When I got to the store 10 min. later, Philip was able to finish helping me but he went further and brought out a screen protector as well. Smart. So not only did I get what I needed, he put it together for me. Kudos to the manager who approved the transaction. Thanks Again.Response from AT&TMay 20, 2020Hi Debbie! We are so glad you had a great experience with Phil and John. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about how they are doing a wonderful job.
- May 11, 20201 out of 5My husband and I entered the store on Saturday and we were greeted and advised that they were maintaining a 1:1 ratio and I would have to wait outside, due to only having 3 workers. I complied and stood outside the store. Moments later, a woman and man entered the store and both were allowed to remain inside. I sat in my car and observed. Shortly thereafter a woman and man enter the store and they were redirected outside the door, a conversation ensued and they exited the premises. Seconds later, my husband exits the store and I got out the car and advised the associate that I’m requesting an explanation as to why was I told to remain outside but the other customers were allowed to come in. I was told because the other customer was a minor. I asked to speak to a manager on duty. After the associate briefed the manager, I posed the same question to Dylan, who gave me the
same response. I told him that I did not agree with his practice because the store was being inconsistent and using discretionary practices when dealing with others, as the man clearly was not a minor. I feel because my husband and I were black ( wearing protective gear) and so were the other couple redirected outside, we were told to remain outside. Only the white customers were allowed to remain inside the store ( without protective gear).I am willing to comply with ATT’s guidelines in the midst of COVID-19, but I will not tolerate blatant
injustice. I advised Dylan that I would be speaking to upper management about the situation. Dylan, store manager did not apologize for their actions. Instead, he commented that if I felt the need to go up the chain during this day and age were living in, feel free to do that and walked away. To be clear, the customer did not appear to be a minor and according to my husband who was inside the store when they walked in neither was asked to step outside or informed of the store guidelines. Although any position in the store would allow a clear line of sight outside, I would not agree with a small child being left outside unattended, but this was NOT the case. I recommend that you rethink who your company is using to represent you and provide additional training on customer service and cultural diversity. If I felt there were extenuating circumstances to this exception, I wouldn’t take the time to alert someone that it needs to be addressed.Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hi Lenore, we apologize that you had this experience. The conduct you describe does not align with our core values. We will be sending this to the proper team. Thank you.
- March 19, 20201 out of 5I came into the store to get help with a hotspot. The customer service here was extremely unprofessional the sales associate had a horrible attitude and was being very disrespectful. My family has been a customer for over 18 years ,we are extremely disappointed! I will not recommend anyone to this location and we will not be back again! I have been a manager in a retail store for several years I have been in the retail industry for 25 years and I have never been treated like this before! I only put one star because it was required!Response from AT&TApril 20, 2020We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- March 8, 20201 out of 5Very disappointed at this location...we needed repair info and a new case...he couldn't be bothered when he realized we weren't buying phones today...instead of taking me over to look at cases he just gestured toward the wall...I think his name was Alex or Alec...will find a different location to support the 4 lines we have with AT&T.Response from AT&TMarch 11, 2020Hello Thomas M. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- February 24, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service. Bought a new phone but did not come with instructions on how to set up the phone.Response from AT&TFebruary 25, 2020Sally, we're so glad you experienced great customer service. If you have questions about your purchase, feel free to come by the store for assistance.