AT&T Store Gainesville Gainesville Butler Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Gainesville
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gainesville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gainesville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 13, 20211 out of 5Mr. Lewis,
I hate to be writing this email on Saturday when you are attempting to enjoy your weekend. However, you truly have some incompetent assistant managers working at your store.
My issue is Christine and Tony who as part of your management team don't seem to provide the support your floor staff needs. Maybe they are not up to date as far as the way you are charged for the AT&T TV and the internet package.
First AT&T calls it a bundle but you have to pay two bills from the same company. You can find your internet bill on the AT&T app. My issue was attempting to find the bill for the TV service. Christine came out and attempted to tell me that there is not a bill since it's a streaming service. She compared it to having Netflix. Mr. Lewis I'm sure you want to know where your money is going as well and a bill would let me know what I'm paying. There is a bill which you can find on the regular AT&T site when you sign into the site. I found this out through the AT&T call center. Maybe she is a wizard with the phone sales but she knows nothing about the TV and internet services AT&T provides.
I guess you have to talk with the person who was helping you the first time you entered the store. Tony keeps asking me do you want to wait for Greg? I waited for Greg for 1 hour while he was busy helping customers. At the same time 5 people including your two incompetent assistant managers were standing around. An assistant manager couldn't have helped me with the breakdown of my bill? I got frustrated and left. I was on the phone with a call center from Jamaica or the Bahamas and in 10 minutes the person was able to help me with the breakdown of my bill.
Greg and Braydent are nice people who try to help you but without support from their management team how successful they can be? My goal is to never step foot in your store again. It's just for my mental well being due to it taking a beating this morning. Can you please make sure Christine gives me my $100 dollars off which she promised me. She may attempt to take it back since I let her know that she was incompetent. Believe me sir I did it in a nice way.
Once again sorry to bother you on your day off with this mess. People in the store gave me a bogus email address so I couldn't contact you.
- December 9, 20201 out of 5I took my Hotspot in hoping they could get it working. Instead,. I got a high pressure sales talk for new products and TV. I tried to refuse this stuff, but the sales man insisted I could try it out for 14 days, and return it if I wasn't satisfied, WITH NO CHARGES for the return. As soon as I got home and reviewed the cost of this purchase I realized that I couldn't afford it on my limited income, so I called back to cancel everything. I managed to stop the dish installation but one small package arrived anyway. I returned it to the shipper unopened and was charged $55 restocking fee. The salesman lied about the return with NO CHARGES. I then went to Verizon and got what I wanted for much less money per month than the ATT plan. I don't give AT&T any stars for their lying sales tactics and false returns policy. I generally shop around for phone and internet service and buy only what suits me and my income, and have gone back to previous carriers when they offered a deal. I will NEVER buy AT&T AGAIN!
- November 30, 20201 out of 5KIMBERLY LOVES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SENIOR CITIZENS WITH HER LIES
- November 21, 20201 out of 5Thumbs down on service😈 Kimberly was our sales
girl. She told us it would be easy to cancel Att if we didn’t like our cable. We knew in 10 minutes it sucked😡 We have been trying for over a month to get our phone service back. No doctor could get in touch with us or any family member.she should be fired because she lied.
- October 23, 20201 out of 5By far the biggest waste of my time !! The man clearly did not know what he was doing . I explained to him my situation and he still could not get it right . I had to tell him how to do his job , then he coughed all over my phone he was handling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was obvious the job was over the man's head !!