AT&T Store Gainesville Gainesville Butler Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Gainesville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Gainesville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Gainesville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 17, 20205 out of 5Felix was great I was in and out in 10 mins my phone needed a new SIM card he waved the fee and sent me on my way.....I waited maybe 2 mins before I was taken inside the store... then Felix took me to a clean sanitized table....excellent customer service focused on safety of the customers!!!Response from AT&TJune 26, 2020Hello Deborah R. We strive to have a friendly, clean store for our customers. We are glad you received both of those during your last visit.
- May 25, 20201 out of 5Ive already written my bad review and for some reason ATT finds it okay to remove my complaint. What kind of company ignores their customers?
- May 23, 20201 out of 5Horrible people, rude, disrespectful, they do not want to help at all. They ganged up on me and treated me like crap because they know I am a student and the account is not owned by me. I was told "I am giving you two options, you can listen or you can leave". What kind of customer service is that? No respect whatsoever. I am 100% removing my line and switching to another service that has an ounce of respect for people in general.Response from AT&TMay 25, 2020Hi! We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- April 6, 20201 out of 5I went to this branch to get a prepaid phone. They suggested I buy one from Best Buy and said they would help me set up the phone. The next day I bought a phone and took it to the store and they refused to help me set it up. They also told me it had a SIM card in already. It did not.
Very unprofessional. The 2 employees were inside throwing a football when I arrived the first day. This was during the corona virus and inside access was very limited. With nearly 30% unemployment it would seem like people who are still employed would work to keep their job.Response from AT&TApril 13, 2020Hello Wesley, M,! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 15, 20205 out of 5We had a experience with Mike in store. He was incredibly helpful and made the experience of switching our service over completely painless. Mike is very personable and was wonderful!Response from AT&TFebruary 19, 2020Hello Katrina S. We are glad you had a great experience with us. We look forward to you coming back again!