AT&T Store Palm Coast Palm Coast Landing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Palm Coast
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Palm Coast?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Palm Coast Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 28, 20205 out of 5Excellent, polite customer service.Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hi Bill W. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 27, 20201 out of 5Worst customer experience EVER. I am changing carriers, after 10 years.
- April 26, 20201 out of 5People were rude. Obviously they did not want me in their store. I will take my business somewhere else.
- November 6, 20191 out of 5no help for cell phone issues. stopped at door to verify my log-in worked, met a rep and told couldn't help, call tech support, this visit lasted maybe 5 min. I have never in my over 20 yr acct with ATT been treated so poorly. I offered to have reset to factory settings and just said not a solution. made no attempt to try to resolve. their only interest is selling new service and not caring for loyal existing customers. didn't offer the Tech support contact info. I will try a different branch and if this is new customer service model, I will close my ATT acct.Response from AT&TNovember 8, 2019Hello Linda! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- September 27, 20195 out of 5It was honestly the best customer service I have had in a long time. I was trying to switch over my service and phone from a different company to at&t and my previous company was giving me so much trouble and the service rep i was working with was amazing so helpful and patient. (His name was Richard) Highly Highly recommend going to the palm coast store and speaking to Richard if you got any problems biggest help and made my day!!!