AT&T Store Vero Beach Treasure Coast Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.See details.
Special offers and new phones for Vero Beach
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Vero Beach Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 28, 20191 out of 5Customerservice was a disaster. I recommended that store to many people previous to the new staff that is there. They were wonderful. The new staff they have there, especially the young lady, needs a lot of training on customer service. The first time I stopped in there with a question she was very abrupt and not very helpful. I gave the benefit of the doubt and went back. Two young men ask if they could help me, when I asked the question they referred me to this young lady. Her response was “I’m here to sell phones not answer questions”. Needless to say I left very upset and will never step foot in that place again. Yes, I had purchased my last two phones from that store.
- October 18, 20195 out of 5I had a 3 month long billing problem with Directv. After several phone calls, emails and trips to the local ATT stores . The store at Rt.60/20 in Vero Beach eas absolute no help. The agent(EVETTE) seemed not interested(poor customer service),she made a phone call to someone ,and then just handed me the phone and walked away. Phone call was to some foreign location and I had a terrible connection and could not understand the person with the heavy foreign accent. Completely irritated I hung up the phone and left. I went to the ATT store at 2048 Treasure Coast Plaza in Vero Beach, Fl. Stephnie, at this location ,listened to my problem and took control from there. After at least a hour of her being on the phone she managed to get the problem that ATT DIRECTV created resolved. Steph did a great job and should be commended for her work. Thank you Steph. You did great,now just waiting for my refunds. Doug Beccia
- October 17, 20195 out of 5Outstanding work done by Stephney to resolve problems with my DirectV billing that has been going on for three(3) months. Earlier in the day (Oct15) I went to the ATT store on Rt.60 in Vero Beach. After waiting 30 min. to again discuss the same problem,an associate EVETTE, asked me what the problem was. I had talked with her in the past. She showed no interest ,went to a phone, called someone, spoke briefly and the handed the phone to me and she walked away. I could not understand, and resolve the problem after an hour. The phone person was no help at all. Bad connection and heavy foreign accent. Finally I left and went to the ATT store at 2048 Treasure Coast Plaza, Vero Beach. Stephnie met me, listened to my problem and worked on it for over an hour. She resolved all the account and billing problems which no one else could. She should be commended for her work , and I truly appreciate the effort and time she put into resolving this problem that ATT created. Thanks Steph. Douglas J. Beccia
- February 12, 20195 out of 5There was a glitch, I was supposed to confirm phone number transfer OR CSR in store should have. All went okay with online CSR. I had my own phone and was returning after only six days with Metro account/phone.
- February 11, 20194 out of 5Good service. Nice shop Phone service not so good as my phone does not get reception inside my apartment