AT&T Store Vero Beach Treasure Coast Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Vero Beach
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Vero Beach?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Vero Beach Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 30, 20205 out of 5WOW! Can’t say how refreshing it is to get customer service that goes “above and beyond” these days. I’ll be the first to admit I’m a bit technically challenged, but so far every time I’ve needed help upgrading my personal device, my business account or just couldn’t figure out how to do (fill in the the blank) these guys always seem to know their sh*t better than the store I used to go to out west. Patient, courteous, knowledgeable and bilingual! I’ll be back!Response from AT&TNovember 2, 2020Hello Eric ,Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!
- October 21, 20205 out of 5Amazing Customer Service, always makes any process easy and gives great advice when it comes to making decisions about phones. Would recommend to anyone!Response from AT&TOctober 27, 2020Hello Gracie Your experience in our store matters to us. Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- December 28, 20191 out of 5Customerservice was a disaster. I recommended that store to many people previous to the new staff that is there. They were wonderful. The new staff they have there, especially the young lady, needs a lot of training on customer service. The first time I stopped in there with a question she was very abrupt and not very helpful. I gave the benefit of the doubt and went back. Two young men ask if they could help me, when I asked the question they referred me to this young lady. Her response was “I’m here to sell phones not answer questions”. Needless to say I left very upset and will never step foot in that place again. Yes, I had purchased my last two phones from that store.
- October 18, 20195 out of 5I had a 3 month long billing problem with Directv. After several phone calls, emails and trips to the local ATT stores . The store at Rt.60/20 in Vero Beach eas absolute no help. The agent(EVETTE) seemed not interested(poor customer service),she made a phone call to someone ,and then just handed me the phone and walked away. Phone call was to some foreign location and I had a terrible connection and could not understand the person with the heavy foreign accent. Completely irritated I hung up the phone and left. I went to the ATT store at 2048 Treasure Coast Plaza in Vero Beach, Fl. Stephnie, at this location ,listened to my problem and took control from there. After at least a hour of her being on the phone she managed to get the problem that ATT DIRECTV created resolved. Steph did a great job and should be commended for her work. Thank you Steph. You did great,now just waiting for my refunds. Doug Beccia
- October 17, 20195 out of 5Outstanding work done by Stephney to resolve problems with my DirectV billing that has been going on for three(3) months. Earlier in the day (Oct15) I went to the ATT store on Rt.60 in Vero Beach. After waiting 30 min. to again discuss the same problem,an associate EVETTE, asked me what the problem was. I had talked with her in the past. She showed no interest ,went to a phone, called someone, spoke briefly and the handed the phone to me and she walked away. I could not understand, and resolve the problem after an hour. The phone person was no help at all. Bad connection and heavy foreign accent. Finally I left and went to the ATT store at 2048 Treasure Coast Plaza, Vero Beach. Stephnie met me, listened to my problem and worked on it for over an hour. She resolved all the account and billing problems which no one else could. She should be commended for her work , and I truly appreciate the effort and time she put into resolving this problem that ATT created. Thanks Steph. Douglas J. Beccia