AT&T Store Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Wesley Chapel
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Wesley Chapel?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Wesley Chapel Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 24, 20205 out of 5Mrs Rogers was awesome.Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hi! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
- February 17, 20205 out of 5Dreaded buying a new cell phone as its always taken a minimum of 3 hours, major hassle and an overall miserable experience. Well, today I had the surprise of my life! Edwin had me completely up and running in 55minutes, out the door. It took longer because I didn’t have anything backed up. Plus, a comprehensive tutorial. Great experience and I’d highly recommend this store to anyone wanting a phone. Going back when I recover to purchase a new iPad. Kudos to Edwin and also Dustin. However, a very unhappy woman came in just behind me and choose to wait for Edwin. Well, my data transfer and set up took time. Others were ready to help but she wanted Edwin. Poor guy, she was chewing him out when I left because she had to wait. Unbelievable!!! Thanks again Edwin, you’re the best.Response from AT&TFebruary 18, 2020Hi Sandra W.
Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for your recent visit and we look forward to delivering the same memorable experience for you again in the future.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5
- March 12, 20191 out of 5Wanted a different phone and you were out of the 9 so I was given the 10 instead than when I got home the phone didn't work so I had to return another day and the manager was rude.
- November 17, 20181 out of 5Edwin store manager very bad service. Would not talk to me when my daughter gave him the phone. Would not give me the store number. Cause my daughter and son in-law to go with another carrier due to bad service. We have been with ATT for 20 + years with total of 9 phones and iPads