AT&T Store Winter Park Winter Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
7460 University Blvd
, FL 32792
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Winter Park
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Winter Park?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Winter Park Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 6, 20205 out of 5My mother and I went into the store on Goldenrod and University here in Winter Park. Greg helped us set it up and was extremely patient with my mom. He is super friendly and I will always go back to him when I need anything pertaining to our phones.
- December 5, 20191 out of 5My 82 year old father dropped his phone into a lake. He is on my account. I was out of country and urged him to go to the AT&T store. He went without me. He gave them my account information and they pulled up the account. They sold him a $600 phone. I found out about this after a 14 day period of time. I had replacement insurance they were aware of at the time of my father going on. They admitted this to my wife but said he seemed like he wanted a phone that day instead of waiting 24 hours for a replacement that was covered under insurance.
My wife questioned this and asked if they took advantage of an 82 year old man merely to make a phone sale. The salesperson was Rachel. Greg, the manager confronted my wife in front of two people that appeared to be his friends. He laughed at my wife’s assertion and said “hah, you should see what we make when we sell a phone, it’s about $3”.
My wife asked to speak to his boss and he said that he didn’t have a boss to speak to and that he was the last person a complaint could be made to. My wife didn’t believe this and again asked if he had a boss that we could speak to. He again stated no and there was no one else we could take our concern to. He did this in the presence of two non-employees. We think they were his friends hanging out and he was trying to impress them due to his arrogance.
We are reasonable people and do not like posting a negative review when we believe there was a misunderstanding that could be easily resolved. We are reasonable and understand this could all be a misunderstanding. We weren’t demanding.
Bottom line: Rachel knowingly sold an 82 year old man a $600 phone when my insurance covered the loss and could have been replaced within 24 hours, Greg was arrogant and never once acknowledged a mistake could have been made or even empathized once. My father is on a budget.
I am hoping he isn’t the last line of management that can hear my concern. I am willing to remove this review if I can speak to his boss. Please contact me back. I am reasonable whereas Greg isn’t. He even suggested that I could take my business elsewhere. I am a long time At&T customer and that was insulting.
- October 5, 20191 out of 5I would give zero stars if I could. Greg and Rachel sold us a BOGO iPhone XR deal and promised it would come with the $300 visa rebate. They knew it was online only and sold it anyways. Been trying to pursue an escalation but they will not expedite the process, and I have been chasing them for well over 3, going on 4 months now. ATT csr can’t help because they are a franchise, and can’t see their employee ID’s.
- March 22, 20195 out of 5The person on duty was extremely helpful. He spent a lot of time with us
- July 20, 20185 out of 5The experience was awesome. Got what I needed and everyone went above and beyond
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.