AT&T Store Acworth Cobb Pkwy Nw
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Acworth
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Acworth?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Acworth Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 28, 20205 out of 5Bill provided absolutely AMAZING customer service completely over the phone on October 28th. My phone died on October 20th and I had to order a new phone October 22nd. I have spoken with at least 5 store reps, called and spent 5 hours over the phone with Customer Care, ECOM, and Fast and Free Delivery, and unfortunately none of them were able to solve my problem. I spoke with Bill and Bill not only took the time to listen, go out of his way and search, and understand my problem, but Bill solved a problem that was a week old in 20 MINUTES. Bill is by far the most amazing sales rep I have ever had the pleasure of being served by and I recommend Bill and this store to any and everyone. Bill will not let you down and if he cannot help, he will give you the next step to get the problem solved. Thanks so much Bill, in the middle of a pandemic, your service will never be forgotten and has made a lasting impression and impact on this company!
- October 1, 20205 out of 5Jeremiah and Bill were amazing today. I came in looking to get my account upgraded to Fiber after trying it over the phone failed. Thry went out of their way literally to help. I showed rather the equipment I had told them the issues and Jeremiah asked me where I lived and he said let’s go. He came to my house and made some adjustment s and I was up and running. As a Sales person myself I understand the importance of Customer Service and they both went above and beyond my expectation. I couldn’t thank them enough. You have two great employees.Response from AT&TOctober 14, 2020Hello Mike D. Your experience in our store matters to us. Thank you for being a valued customer.
- September 14, 20201 out of 5I would like to thank this branch for convincing me to switch our families phones to verizon or anywhere else when our contracts are up in 4 months. My husband has a medical condition. He CANNOT wear a mask. They were rude and condescending. No way to actually view phones or any real customer service. The person "helping" us insisted we get "helped" outside, which makes his condition worse due to heat. We wound up leaving. The ADA would have a field day with this store. Just extremely disappointed and we will not be back.Response from AT&TSeptember 26, 2020Hello Renee E This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- August 22, 20201 out of 5Terrible lying and unethical business practices
Do not buy a phone from BIUNCA D
She sold me an iPhonexs and I asked for iPhone 11pro xs max. If you don’t know what an iPhone 11 is then you clearly don’t need a job at att.. I am having to go through customs loyalty to get the right phone.Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hello KandiceB We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- May 27, 20201 out of 5Terrible lying and unethical business practices
I came here to switch to AT&T from sprint.
I was paying a total of $62.47 per month at Sprint.
Here’s a list of all the shady things that happened:
1. I was told I was going to get a $350 port in credit for switching from sprint (now I fall in and they have no record of this supposed credit)
2. Bianca set my account up, she told me it would be $80 a month for unlimited plus tax - probably around $90 but I’d get a $35 credit. (Now my bill is here and it’s $160 for 1 like)
3. I was told that since I’m a veteran I’d be eligible for 25% off. That discount is not on my account.
4. They didn’t have my phone in stock, so they shipped it to me (no problem)...
when I came into the store 3 days later to activate it a new set of shady things happened. I never got to sign anything, they said I was t allowed to read anything or sign anything because of covid 19 that they had to sign my name for me.
I was never told about a line charge.
5. Bianca wasn’t there so Marlena helped me activate.
During this process she told me that because I’m a new client and my business credit is soo good, I’d be entitled to a new iPad for $5 a month. I agreed to the $5 a month. Then AFTER she signed the new contract for me again (telling me I’m not allowed to read or touch or sign her iPad) she tells me that it’s also $20 a month for the line charge PLUS $15 a month for insurance which brings that tablet to $45 a month plus taxes. I did not agree to this so I gave it immediately back to the rep and told them to take it off my account.
6. I called in and filed a complaint Witt AT&T corporate and I’m awaiting their resolution.
7. I’ve also contacted my attorney to find out if it is legal for them not to let me read a contract and to sign for me. This has been the single most unethical business transaction I’ve ever been a part of.
To make matters worse - I’m not a financially challenged person who just accepts being taken advantage of. I can pay the account in full for 50 years if I wanted to. They must seriously take advantage of people who have little to no contract law experience or professional sales experience. I feel terrible for people who have to deal with this store without the intelligence to understand that they are being cheated.Response from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hi! Hello Steven, E This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.