AT&T Store Acworth Cobb Pkwy Nw
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Acworth
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Acworth?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Acworth Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 27, 20201 out of 5Terrible lying and unethical business practices
I came here to switch to AT&T from sprint.
I was paying a total of $62.47 per month at Sprint.
Here’s a list of all the shady things that happened:
1. I was told I was going to get a $350 port in credit for switching from sprint (now I fall in and they have no record of this supposed credit)
2. Bianca set my account up, she told me it would be $80 a month for unlimited plus tax - probably around $90 but I’d get a $35 credit. (Now my bill is here and it’s $160 for 1 like)
3. I was told that since I’m a veteran I’d be eligible for 25% off. That discount is not on my account.
4. They didn’t have my phone in stock, so they shipped it to me (no problem)...
when I came into the store 3 days later to activate it a new set of shady things happened. I never got to sign anything, they said I was t allowed to read anything or sign anything because of covid 19 that they had to sign my name for me.
I was never told about a line charge.
5. Bianca wasn’t there so Marlena helped me activate.
During this process she told me that because I’m a new client and my business credit is soo good, I’d be entitled to a new iPad for $5 a month. I agreed to the $5 a month. Then AFTER she signed the new contract for me again (telling me I’m not allowed to read or touch or sign her iPad) she tells me that it’s also $20 a month for the line charge PLUS $15 a month for insurance which brings that tablet to $45 a month plus taxes. I did not agree to this so I gave it immediately back to the rep and told them to take it off my account.
6. I called in and filed a complaint Witt AT&T corporate and I’m awaiting their resolution.
7. I’ve also contacted my attorney to find out if it is legal for them not to let me read a contract and to sign for me. This has been the single most unethical business transaction I’ve ever been a part of.
To make matters worse - I’m not a financially challenged person who just accepts being taken advantage of. I can pay the account in full for 50 years if I wanted to. They must seriously take advantage of people who have little to no contract law experience or professional sales experience. I feel terrible for people who have to deal with this store without the intelligence to understand that they are being cheated.Response from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hi! Hello Steven, E This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 18, 20205 out of 5Bill listened to my problem and helped me right over the phone. Thanks for great customer service!Response from AT&TMay 19, 2020Hello Jeff D. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- September 14, 20193 out of 5Slow slow slow
- March 18, 20195 out of 5JEFF really was the BEST help we’ve ever had at an Att store! Thanks for all the great tips and service, Jeff
- March 4, 20195 out of 5I was having a problem with my phone. It tuned out to be the sim card. The att employee fixed it for me right away