AT&T Store Atlanta Atlantic Station
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 20, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. We were told they would honor the online installment price for a new phone. Discovered the same day they were not honoring that price. Returned the phone the next day so we could order it online to get the discounted price. They charged a $55 restocking fee! Had the phone less then 24 hours. Call the corporate office..never do business with a local At&t store who hires unprofessional and rude employees.Response from AT&TMay 21, 2020Hello Julie M. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates, so the experience is very important to us to take the opportunity to educate our teams. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- October 6, 20191 out of 5One of the worst customer experiences (you need to read this) that I have ever had in trying to buy a new I phone. I spent over 1.5 hours with their sales rep, Ms. Heather Dye and she screwed up my bill, in the process of trying to purchase a new I phone and neither her nor the manager on duty could get it right after disappearing into the back of the store. And they were in the back of the store for 20 minutes without explanation: I thought she left the store but the security guard went to check and told me they were trying to fix my account and thought they would be out soon, and then admitted they put a very large charge on my account that they could not get rid of it because " the business office was closed". Mind you I went there to buy a new i phone and that never happened and then they told me to come back the next day which I told them I had no desire too, given the time I spent in the store already, so they could fix the bill mistake and get a new phone, and since they had all my information that evening, I told them to correct the large incorrect charge and get my i phone purchased and to inform me when i could pick it up. She begrudgingly send she would and I got her business card with contact info. They never contacted me the next day so I contacted Ms Dye who said she forgot and would take care of it but never did, I called to speak to the manager who I believe is Ariana or Kim ( I do not have their last names) and it was only then the employee texted me back, never responded to any of my VM phone inquiries, and promised she would get it done and yet never did and this is 2 weeks later now and the manager who I asked to call me back has not done that and my last text inquiring if it was fixed remained unanswered. This is a service business and I would call this a no service business and if there was a way to give them zero stars, that is what I would, for that is what they deserve. Throughout this very negative experience, I remained polite but I will spill out my total dissatisfaction here. I tried to reach out to corporate but you will find that is impossible and I have been a customer since 1991 but really thinking of saying goodbye to ATT and going over to their competition as nothing can be as bad as this. ATT must not care about their customers. I had a similar experience with them, at a different ATT store back in 2016 and dread dealing with them.Response from AT&TOctober 27, 2019Hello Michael J We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- September 13, 20195 out of 5Great location and love that I can see the newest iPhone in person.Response from AT&TOctober 4, 2019Thanks Jon!
- March 6, 20191 out of 5There were 3 workers in the store at 7pm, at least ten customers and only one person could really help everyone. I waited at least an hour and this is part of the reason why I completely canceled service with At&t
- November 21, 20182 out of 5This is the second time I have purchased accessories online for pick up at this location. They never process the orders online so I ended up just driving up there both times and picking them up. This week I called the store 5 or 6 times and no one answered.... ever. When I mentioned this to the employee she said “yea, someone else said the same thing”. They didn’t even offer to put the accessories on my phone which is unlike any other experience I have had with an AT&T store.