AT&T Store Atlanta Atlantic Station
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Atlanta
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Atlanta?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Atlanta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 5, 20215 out of 5After being given the run around and bad service from the customer service reps with ATT corporate. I went to this location and the sale's rep, Mo made my day. I was shipped the incorrect phone and called customer service to see about getting the correct phone. They wanted to cancel the order, have me return the phone and then place the order again. I went to the location where Mo was able to exchange the phone with no restocking fee where customer service stated that i would have to pay and was gave me the phone that i was suppose to receive. Thanks to Mo and the Atlantic Station Team for making they hectic experience a great one at the end.
- July 22, 20205 out of 5I had a major issue with Direct TV/ ATT billing issues and had been trying to fix it for 3 months. The two women who were working here today sat with me and helped me figure out the problem and work on it until it was resolved. Lessons learned today: Do not get Direct TV or Uverse bundled with ATT internet. The cable co. will really screw you over any way that they can. The people in this store with Att though... my heroes for today- actually they probably made my month.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hi Flora, A.. We are excited to hear about your recent experience at our location! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for being the best part of AT&T and we look forward to serving you again soon!
- May 20, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. We were told they would honor the online installment price for a new phone. Discovered the same day they were not honoring that price. Returned the phone the next day so we could order it online to get the discounted price. They charged a $55 restocking fee! Had the phone less then 24 hours. Call the corporate office..never do business with a local At&t store who hires unprofessional and rude employees.Response from AT&TMay 21, 2020Hello Julie M. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates, so the experience is very important to us to take the opportunity to educate our teams. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- October 6, 20191 out of 5One of the worst customer experiences (you need to read this) that I have ever had in trying to buy a new I phone. I spent over 1.5 hours with their sales rep, Ms. Heather Dye and she screwed up my bill, in the process of trying to purchase a new I phone and neither her nor the manager on duty could get it right after disappearing into the back of the store. And they were in the back of the store for 20 minutes without explanation: I thought she left the store but the security guard went to check and told me they were trying to fix my account and thought they would be out soon, and then admitted they put a very large charge on my account that they could not get rid of it because " the business office was closed". Mind you I went there to buy a new i phone and that never happened and then they told me to come back the next day which I told them I had no desire too, given the time I spent in the store already, so they could fix the bill mistake and get a new phone, and since they had all my information that evening, I told them to correct the large incorrect charge and get my i phone purchased and to inform me when i could pick it up. She begrudgingly send she would and I got her business card with contact info. They never contacted me the next day so I contacted Ms Dye who said she forgot and would take care of it but never did, I called to speak to the manager who I believe is Ariana or Kim ( I do not have their last names) and it was only then the employee texted me back, never responded to any of my VM phone inquiries, and promised she would get it done and yet never did and this is 2 weeks later now and the manager who I asked to call me back has not done that and my last text inquiring if it was fixed remained unanswered. This is a service business and I would call this a no service business and if there was a way to give them zero stars, that is what I would, for that is what they deserve. Throughout this very negative experience, I remained polite but I will spill out my total dissatisfaction here. I tried to reach out to corporate but you will find that is impossible and I have been a customer since 1991 but really thinking of saying goodbye to ATT and going over to their competition as nothing can be as bad as this. ATT must not care about their customers. I had a similar experience with them, at a different ATT store back in 2016 and dread dealing with them.Response from AT&TOctober 27, 2019Hello Michael J We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- September 13, 20195 out of 5Great location and love that I can see the newest iPhone in person.Response from AT&TOctober 4, 2019Thanks Jon!