AT&T Store Bainbridge Bainbridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
1401-A Tallahassee Hwy
, GA 39819
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Bainbridge
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Bainbridge?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Bainbridge Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 16, 20211 out of 5Customer service was horrible. I was the only customer in the store. The two employees present were sitting, talking. I was greeted politely but as soon as I said I wanted to have my plan changed to prepaid, the young salesman said he could not do that in the store and that i would need to call ATT corporate for that switch. I informed him that I had already called corporate and they informed me that I needed to go to ANY AT&T store. He said "no I can't help you." I had already heard from other people in the community that this person would not help you if he was not going to make a commission. An explanation he openly gave to customers. So I questioned if he could not do it or would not do it. He insisted that he did not have the credentials to do it. I stepped outside and called the next closest ATT store 40 minutes away in Tallahassee. They told me that any stor with a manager can make the switch but his resistance is most likely that he will not receive a commission. I returned to the store and informed the employee that he indeed could make the switch for me. He refused. I asked for the manager and he told me he was the manager. By this time other customers had entered the store and it was more than obvious that the manager was not going to assist me. I left, drove the extra 40 minutes to another store who switched my plan and reinforced that the other store could have make the switch but the employee was "lazy". Their words not mine. I am filing a complaint with the BBB and ATT corporate. No one should be treated the way this young man has been allowed to treat customers.
- November 15, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service, if you can call it that!
After 2 hours with 3 knuckle heads trying to switch us over from Verizon we asked them to cancel the whole transaction! We were fed up! Ended up having to stay on AT&T with one phone and it took 3 1/2 week to get the second phone onto AT&T with absolutely NO help from the Bainbridge store. The so called store manager even ordered me an iPhone 11 and had it shipped to my address without my authorization. He also put another iPhone on our bill that we didn’t receive.
We traveled to a corporate AT&T in Tallahassee and received the customer service we deserved!
Don’t waist your time in Bainbridge!
- November 11, 20205 out of 5Excellent Customer Service. I went into AT&T to get a new phone. The sales reps all worked together to assist me and to make sure that I knew how to work my phone. I had the privilege to see a Manager answer questions on his day off to me that exemplifies Dedication and Teamwork. I also had the privilege to see how they handle extremely rude customers and to say that the Customer Service was beyond exceptional is an understatement. They were very professional and respectful. I was well pleased. The store is very clean and everyone works as a team... I love it here. I would recommend anyone to go to this store. I really Loved my experience there.. Best Customer Service yet!!!
- November 11, 20205 out of 5Excellent Service by far the BEST customer service I have experienced yet!! I had the pleasure of going into AT&T yesterday Nov 10th to pick out a phone because my phone gave out on me. I seen a Manager assisting customers with questions on his day off. Which to me exmplfies Dedication and Team Work. They made me feel at home and assisted ever question I had and every need was met. I even had the encounter to see how the dealt with unruly customers and when I tell you I was so astonished how they kept themselves together and maintained a non hostile environment even though the customer was using extreme vulgar language towards them that I wanted to give her $5.95 to shut her up. But that's neither here nor there. The point is the prefessionlism was at an all time high. Yes ma'am, no ma'am. Have a nice day, come back again. Etc... With employees like this and I nice and clean store may I add. I will forever be a customer. Thank you so much Bainbridge Ga AT&T you guys superceded you Customer Service skills..
- May 28, 20201 out of 5Rude!! Very RUDE..
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.