AT&T Store Duluth Gwinnett Mall Corners
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Duluth
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Duluth?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Duluth Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 27, 20201 out of 5Worst Experience Ever. Let me elaborate. Management and staff has changed 4 times over the past 3 weeks due to COVID-19. I started a new business account and ordered 3 new iPhones. One was not in stock, so I ordered the phone, the phone was to be delivered on 7/13, it is now 7/28 and I have gotten literally 5 different stories on why the phone has not been received yet. Come to find out the latest story is that the phone was shipped back and has to be reordered. The original rep also OVERCHARGED me in order to get a higher commission not honoring any of the discounts I was supposed to receive. Charging me FULL PRICE for the ported lines. This is a tactic used to get higher commission that causes the customer stress and having to call and request the discounts be applied afterwards. The rep HAND WROTE the discounts on the receipt. I have also been back in the store 5 times now to pick up the ghost phone... I get a different story every time and the staff yesterday was especially rude. My husband/business partner had spoken with one staff member a few days prior about the MIA phone and I knew his name, hairstyle, build etc... he approached me while I was speaking with another rude rep and I started speaking to him about the missing phone issue and he said..."It wasn't me, plus I'm off the clock" and walked away in the middle of my sentence. The staff is CLUELESSS, the management did not keep his word to follow up about my lost phone, and I also received a bill already that is 3x the amount I was quoted due to the shenanigans of the rep trying to get a higher commission. I WISH I NEVER MOVED MY BUSINESS TO AT&T. Additionally, the rep refused to give me the GM name saying that that information is not "customer facing" and she could not share it. I hope he sees this post. If you are considering switching to AT&T I HIGHLY ADVISE YOU RUN LIKE HELL TO ANOTHER PROVIDER!!! P.S. I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY PHONE SO UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE TO GO BACK IN THIS STORE AGAIN TO GET IT.Response from AT&TJuly 28, 2020Hello Joyce L This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 2, 20195 out of 5I'm a rough around the edges curmudgeon and have zero hesitancy to complain when service is bad but my experience this afternoon with Maurice Sellers simply blew my mind. His customer service and the degree of helpfulness was not good, it was outstanding! Exceptional. What a delight to encounter these days. I hope his managers take note.
- December 1, 20191 out of 5No recomiendo no saben hacer su trabajo y aparte tardan un monton nesecitan contratar mas personal. PESIMO no lo recomiendoResponse from AT&TDecember 1, 2019Hola, Ana. Esta no es la experiencia que queremos que tengas. Sentimos mucho no haber cumplido todas tus expectativas. Trabajaremos con nuestros empleados para asegurar que recibas la atención que te mereces.
- October 17, 20191 out of 5Worse customer service I have seen ever. Walked into a store got checked in and was told to take a seat will be few minutes. Sat down saw few other employees walking around didn’t say nothing didn’t know if they were busy with other stuff. So other customers started walking in and they started helping them. So didn’t know what was going on. So after few min still nobody giving me service. So another employee walked out the back and was up front talking to the person that was checking in people. Looked around and saw other three employees just standing there on their phones looking at videos and having good time like nobody was in there. So still not saying nothing until the guy that came out asked what I was waiting for. So when the person that was working at front said that I been checked in and my name. He just laughed and asked again what the name was. So I’m guessing having different name its not normal anymore. And later found out that person that was laughing was a manager. That’s discrimination! You can’t even be from different country or have different name to her service anymore. So disrespectful ATT customer service so horrible. Been with att over 10+ years and never have problem when it’s time to take the payment. Will not be going to that location anymore. Maybe even better just going to a company that actually cares for their customers. Thanks ATTResponse from AT&TNovember 4, 2019Hello Jasmin Softic. We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- July 16, 20191 out of 5I paid to get a new phone and a new line and port my number over. When I first got to the store there was a problem with porting which was fine I explained we did not have to port if it did not work. Brionna continued to try and port my number over. Eventually, her 15 minute break was coming up so she canceled my entire order and started from scratch. She ran my credit again without my authorization and then came back to tell me that I know had to pay a different amount from what I originally paid. She was not very knowledgable at all. After she told me it would be way more than what I had already paid I told her thank you but no thank you. As I left the store I received a email saying that my number was ported to AT&T even though I told her to cancel everything. I went back in the store only for her to tell me it was my fault and I had to go back to the other phone carrier and get them to port the phone number back over. She was very confused the entire time and continued to ask questions from her peers, however they were no more knowledgable than she was. Terrible experience. While I was in this store I witnessed two other customers upset that the employees were not doing their jobs.