AT&T Store Duluth Gwinnett Mall Corners
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Duluth
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Duluth?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Duluth Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 28, 20201 out of 5Very bad costumer service in pleasant hill Store, I called and she(Tiffany) left me on the line more than 40 minutes waiting and never answered meResponse from AT&TDecember 29, 2020Hello Monica Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- November 18, 20201 out of 5Scammed Went into store based on a special and agreed to allow my daughter to upgrade her phone since she missed prom due to Covid-- bad idea. Well, 5 months later I realized that the 50% special I thought she was getting was cancelled because they say we did not have 5 phone lines -- but remember we traded her phone and got a new number. only realized it because I was being charged for 5 lines and only had 4 well I called customer service and they told me to go to the store where the phone was purchased and after waiting to be helped for 1 hour and 35 minutes the very extremely uncaring manager Tracy told me I needed to call customer service wait what i just left home because they told me to go to the store long story short....they removed the line from the traded phone they were charging me for after they gave me $60 for so now i don't have 5 lines so now i dont get the 50% off and am stuck paying $699 for the phone. one good thing is now i dont have to stay for 30 months i will pay for the phone a find another scamming company. not to mention the poor connection when using the speaker on the phones. just beware of the gimmicky specials for those Iphones especially
- July 27, 20201 out of 5Worst Experience Ever. Let me elaborate. Management and staff has changed 4 times over the past 3 weeks due to COVID-19. I started a new business account and ordered 3 new iPhones. One was not in stock, so I ordered the phone, the phone was to be delivered on 7/13, it is now 7/28 and I have gotten literally 5 different stories on why the phone has not been received yet. Come to find out the latest story is that the phone was shipped back and has to be reordered. The original rep also OVERCHARGED me in order to get a higher commission not honoring any of the discounts I was supposed to receive. Charging me FULL PRICE for the ported lines. This is a tactic used to get higher commission that causes the customer stress and having to call and request the discounts be applied afterwards. The rep HAND WROTE the discounts on the receipt. I have also been back in the store 5 times now to pick up the ghost phone... I get a different story every time and the staff yesterday was especially rude. My husband/business partner had spoken with one staff member a few days prior about the MIA phone and I knew his name, hairstyle, build etc... he approached me while I was speaking with another rude rep and I started speaking to him about the missing phone issue and he said..."It wasn't me, plus I'm off the clock" and walked away in the middle of my sentence. The staff is CLUELESSS, the management did not keep his word to follow up about my lost phone, and I also received a bill already that is 3x the amount I was quoted due to the shenanigans of the rep trying to get a higher commission. I WISH I NEVER MOVED MY BUSINESS TO AT&T. Additionally, the rep refused to give me the GM name saying that that information is not "customer facing" and she could not share it. I hope he sees this post. If you are considering switching to AT&T I HIGHLY ADVISE YOU RUN LIKE HELL TO ANOTHER PROVIDER!!! P.S. I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY PHONE SO UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE TO GO BACK IN THIS STORE AGAIN TO GET IT.Response from AT&TJuly 28, 2020Hello Joyce L This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 2, 20195 out of 5I'm a rough around the edges curmudgeon and have zero hesitancy to complain when service is bad but my experience this afternoon with Maurice Sellers simply blew my mind. His customer service and the degree of helpfulness was not good, it was outstanding! Exceptional. What a delight to encounter these days. I hope his managers take note.
- December 1, 20191 out of 5No recomiendo no saben hacer su trabajo y aparte tardan un monton nesecitan contratar mas personal. PESIMO no lo recomiendoResponse from AT&TDecember 1, 2019Hola, Ana. Esta no es la experiencia que queremos que tengas. Sentimos mucho no haber cumplido todas tus expectativas. Trabajaremos con nuestros empleados para asegurar que recibas la atención que te mereces.