AT&T Store East Point Camp Creek Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for East Point
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in East Point?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the East Point Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 23, 20201 out of 5Terrible place. I went to pay a bill and they wouldn't let me in without a mask, even with a medical condition exemption.
Zero stars isn't an option, but it should be.Response from AT&TJuly 23, 2020Hello Caveat E. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- July 21, 20201 out of 5Went in to ask questions about a new phone and the customer service was the worst. I was spoke to like I was dumb and she was to busy telling her personal story to attend to me. I just thanked her and walked out. I wish I would have got her name. Wanted to buy a phone then for cash, Also I wanted to leave no stars. will not be back!Response from AT&TJuly 23, 2020Hello B Sesley Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- June 7, 20205 out of 5My husband and I recently came in for phone upgrades and received excellent service. Our RSC Heidi took the extra time and care to answer all of our questions and find us the best offers. The store manager Kevin assisted us in troubleshooting an issue and we were able to upgrade our phones and family plan. We appreciate to attention to detail and the customer service that we received at the Camp Creek location!Response from AT&TJune 7, 2020Hello Angela G Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 6, 20201 out of 5This location is horrible. Everyone there had an attitude and acted like they didn’t want to be there. Go find a job somewhere else and stop wasting people’s time.Response from AT&TApril 7, 2020Hi Justin, T. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We know that first impressions are very important. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 6, 20201 out of 5This is the worst AT&T I’ve ever done business at. The entire staff should get fired.Response from AT&TApril 7, 2020Hello Jullian, S We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.