AT&T Store East Point Camp Creek Pkwy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for East Point
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in East Point?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the East Point Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 25, 20201 out of 5Called in to inquire about an insurance repair claim. The in house team picked up the phone, I could hear them conversing in the back-then hung up. I tried calling back and they just kept hanging up. We're in a pandemic where businesses are placing certain rules and regulations on normal business practices. Answering the phone is important.
- October 14, 20201 out of 5This is the information that you have on your webiste which is also the information i was given from a customer service rep over the phone (If your device was purchased at an AT&T retail store, you may return it to any AT&T retail store during the return and exchange period. If you bought your device online at att.com or by phone from AT&T, you can mail the device back to AT&T or return it to any AT&T retail store during the return and exchange period)
When I arrived at your store today I was informed to take the phone to the dealer and that your store does not take back phones. Time (0530)
I am not understanding why i would be lied to to my face if i was lied to and turned around how many other customers are turned around
- October 14, 20201 out of 5Worst Experience Ever! The representative that I had was Heidi. Although she said she had worked for AT&T for 15 years, it didn't show. I was in the store 5 hours trying to get a new phone. She did not pay attention to details. Made changes to my account before sitting down. Wasnt paying attention and told me that representatives don't care about customers they just want them in and out. I told her that was horrible, because when Leon was there he gave his customers his full attention and support even after leaving the store. It wasn't until then her tune changed. She constantly had to ask the Manager questions. Until finally, the manager had to come over and start the process over. I still lost all my Music. Yet, there were still issues. I ended up going to the AT&T at Greenbriar that I didn't know existed to the best customer service. The Manager walked around and ensured all the customers were happy. Now, I have to go back to AT&T tomorrow because I looked at my account and Ms . Heidi has put the wrong plan on my phone. Why am I not surprised??? I will not be going back to Camp Creek ever again. Worst customers service ever!!!!
- July 23, 20201 out of 5Terrible place. I went to pay a bill and they wouldn't let me in without a mask, even with a medical condition exemption.
Zero stars isn't an option, but it should be.Response from AT&TJuly 23, 2020Hello Caveat E. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- July 21, 20201 out of 5Went in to ask questions about a new phone and the customer service was the worst. I was spoke to like I was dumb and she was to busy telling her personal story to attend to me. I just thanked her and walked out. I wish I would have got her name. Wanted to buy a phone then for cash, Also I wanted to leave no stars. will not be back!Response from AT&TJuly 23, 2020Hello B Sesley Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. We hope you will be back for a better experience.