AT&T Store Lawrenceville Lawrenceville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
938 Duluth Hwy
, GA 30043
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in Lawrenceville. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Lawrenceville
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lawrenceville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lawrenceville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 8, 20201 out of 5If I could give this location 0 stars I would. Aadil Panjwani is the most rude, incompetent, and unprofessional sales person I have ever encountered in dealing with AT&T. I normally go to the store on Collins Hill Rd but they are temporarily closed due to the pandemic. I went into this store and purchased a new phone on 5/7/20 as it was an emergency and I needed a new phone. Instead of Aadil transferring my current phone number and prepaid plan to my new device, he activates me into a new prepaid plan with a new number not on my current plan just to charge me double for the same plan that I'm already enrolled in and set to auto-pay next week! Contacted customer service and not 1, but 2 reps agreed I should not have been charged for a new plan, only a transfer made to the new device. When confronted with the issue, Aadil was very rude and unprofessional, even speaking rudely to the AT&T customer service rep that was on the line with me trying to resolve the issue. Claimed there was nothing he could do to fix it because their store runs differently from other stores and he was not going to do anything else about the issue and suggests I deal with customer service, not him. Really?! What business doesn't do right and then talks rude and disrespectful to the PAYING customer expecting for corporate to handle it? I guess he was pissed he couldn't cross-sell me unnecessary phone accessories I repeatedly kept declining. He claimed to be the manager, but what kind of manager is he disrespecting the customer? I guess when he tired of hearing of the matter with me and the AT&T customer service rep, he proceeded to open the door and kick me and daughter out of the store. I gladly left! Aadil needs to learn what good customer service is and so does this store location. If they are going to tout the AT&T name, then they need to deliver the AT&T customer service that the public expects. I will NEVER return to this store again and their store manager as well as their district and general managers, and corporate will be hearing a formal complaint from me regarding their practices and Aadil's poor behavior and nasty, unprofessional attitude. They are cheating customers at this store and not providing good customer service. AVOID THIS STORE AT ALL COSTS IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE OVERCHARGED AND CHEATED.
- February 2, 20201 out of 5This location provides horrible customer service, I came to make a payment on my bill and wasn’t greeted upon arrival. I was told I can go down the street to another location so it will be a faster. The worker was not able to multitask his work and need to make better judgement while assisting customers especially in a fast work environment like this. This is horrible and my expectations for att is very high !!!! But you need to do better !! 2/2/2020 4:45 pm was my visit ! Thank you NEXT !!
- July 3, 20195 out of 5
- May 1, 20195 out of 5Haven't bought a phone from anyone else in over 10 years. Highly recommend these knowledgeable folks.
- October 2, 20185 out of 5Helpful and knowledgeable staff even with a very busy store at the time of my visit
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.