AT&T Store Lawrenceville Lawrenceville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
938 Duluth Hwy
, GA 30043
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Lawrenceville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lawrenceville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lawrenceville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 4, 20211 out of 5They lie just to sell, they gave me wrong information just to sell a phone and a line. I needed a phone so I can travel To my country and use it with a chip from another carrier, they said I could that it wouldn’t be any issue. But it was not true. If they would have been honest since the first moment and said that I need to purchase it to be able to that I would have, but no they just wanted their commission for the new line they activated and know that I returned the phone and canceled they are charging me for that. Liars and thieves
- December 17, 20205 out of 5Mariana was great in helping me open another account and getting my phones traded in for new ones. She made sure we had everything we needed and was so helpful and kind. Definitely happy we came back to AT&T.
- December 3, 20205 out of 5These folks are amazing ! Came in with a problem. I had been on hold with Apple for almost an hour. I was out with my problem handled in less than five minutes.
They were helpful, pleasant and fast!
- May 8, 20201 out of 5If I could give this location 0 stars I would. Aadil Panjwani is the most rude, incompetent, and unprofessional sales person I have ever encountered in dealing with AT&T. I normally go to the store on Collins Hill Rd but they are temporarily closed due to the pandemic. I went into this store and purchased a new phone on 5/7/20 as it was an emergency and I needed a new phone. Instead of Aadil transferring my current phone number and prepaid plan to my new device, he activates me into a new prepaid plan with a new number not on my current plan just to charge me double for the same plan that I'm already enrolled in and set to auto-pay next week! Contacted customer service and not 1, but 2 reps agreed I should not have been charged for a new plan, only a transfer made to the new device. When confronted with the issue, Aadil was very rude and unprofessional, even speaking rudely to the AT&T customer service rep that was on the line with me trying to resolve the issue. Claimed there was nothing he could do to fix it because their store runs differently from other stores and he was not going to do anything else about the issue and suggests I deal with customer service, not him. Really?! What business doesn't do right and then talks rude and disrespectful to the PAYING customer expecting for corporate to handle it? I guess he was pissed he couldn't cross-sell me unnecessary phone accessories I repeatedly kept declining. He claimed to be the manager, but what kind of manager is he disrespecting the customer? I guess when he tired of hearing of the matter with me and the AT&T customer service rep, he proceeded to open the door and kick me and daughter out of the store. I gladly left! Aadil needs to learn what good customer service is and so does this store location. If they are going to tout the AT&T name, then they need to deliver the AT&T customer service that the public expects. I will NEVER return to this store again and their store manager as well as their district and general managers, and corporate will be hearing a formal complaint from me regarding their practices and Aadil's poor behavior and nasty, unprofessional attitude. They are cheating customers at this store and not providing good customer service. AVOID THIS STORE AT ALL COSTS IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE OVERCHARGED AND CHEATED.
- February 2, 20201 out of 5This location provides horrible customer service, I came to make a payment on my bill and wasn’t greeted upon arrival. I was told I can go down the street to another location so it will be a faster. The worker was not able to multitask his work and need to make better judgement while assisting customers especially in a fast work environment like this. This is horrible and my expectations for att is very high !!!! But you need to do better !! 2/2/2020 4:45 pm was my visit ! Thank you NEXT !!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.