AT&T Store Marietta East Cobb
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Marietta
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Marietta?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Marietta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 16, 20211 out of 5I regret moving service to AT&T because of the extremely poor customer support at this store. Wish I had read the reviews before I came here. Very disappointed.
- November 23, 20205 out of 5Larry is great and very kind go see him
- November 13, 20201 out of 5Today I walked into this Att store trying to upgrade my iPhone to an iPhone 12... When I came into the store to nobody would help me even though there were several employees and only one other customer. Once I got Someone's attention they acted as if they were bothered by us asking for help. I then asked them about trade in options and the 2 employees I was dealing with didn't know the options. The. I was told to go to the iPhone store as I was better off getting my phone through them. It wasn't a way to treat a long time att customer. I just have to say I feel Att needs to maybe have Larry and others at this store attend customer service training as at this rate they will be losing customers for the lack of customer service. Long story short we did leave and took our business elsewhere.. Losing 4 iPhone purchases have got to hurt business during these ever challenging times. Really hurts to give even the one store.
- July 28, 20201 out of 5Extremely poor service need Pedro's Email
- July 28, 20201 out of 5Posted a negative review recently. No one has called, emailed or attemtped to resolve. Very dissappointed in this store, its manager, the Regional customer service. Folks steer away from this store or you will be scammed. Several others nearby that will want your business.Response from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Hello John. Please email Pedro at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to connect with you soon.