AT&T Store Marietta East Cobb
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Marietta
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Marietta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Marietta Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 28, 20201 out of 5Extremely poor service need Pedro's Email
- July 28, 20201 out of 5Posted a negative review recently. No one has called, emailed or attemtped to resolve. Very dissappointed in this store, its manager, the Regional customer service. Folks steer away from this store or you will be scammed. Several others nearby that will want your business.Response from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Hello John. Please email Pedro at email@example.com. We hope to connect with you soon.
- July 23, 20201 out of 5Extremely dissatisfied. so far overvalued more that $1000 since Mar. Not happy and no customer service. UPDATE has been several days since my review and no comments. Really disappointed in AT&T. Everyone steer away from this store.Response from AT&TJuly 24, 2020Hi John Nash. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- June 28, 20201 out of 5My wife and I went in to upgrade our phones on 6-28. We asked about possible deals on iPhones and were told by the manager Amanda that they could not do anything for us because we are currently ATT customers. When I asked if there was anything they could do for us to keep our business she just said no.As were were leaving I heard her remark to other employees in a dismissive tone that we “ just wanted free phones”. I’ve been with ATT for over a decade for phone, internet, and TV but not anymore.Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hello Sam. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Our goal is to provide each customer with an extraordinary experience and we apologize that we missed the mark. Your experience in our store matters to us, please call the store and ask for Pedro to see if we can rectify the situation.
- May 28, 20201 out of 5Bills coming in 5 and six times what was promised. Moved four phone lines over from Verizon. Promised bills would be lower. Was paying $140. First bill was $678!!! Have tried to contact the store, no reply.Response from AT&TMay 29, 2020Hello John. We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. Please give us a call and ask for Pedro.