AT&T Store Marietta East Cobb
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Marietta Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 28, 20201 out of 5My wife and I went in to upgrade our phones on 6-28. We asked about possible deals on iPhones and were told by the manager Amanda that they could not do anything for us because we are currently ATT customers. When I asked if there was anything they could do for us to keep our business she just said no.As were were leaving I heard her remark to other employees in a dismissive tone that we “ just wanted free phones”. I’ve been with ATT for over a decade for phone, internet, and TV but not anymore.Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hello Sam. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Our goal is to provide each customer with an extraordinary experience and we apologize that we missed the mark. Your experience in our store matters to us, please call the store and ask for Pedro to see if we can rectify the situation.
- May 28, 20201 out of 5Bills coming in 5 and six times what was promised. Moved four phone lines over from Verizon. Promised bills would be lower. Was paying $140. First bill was $678!!! Have tried to contact the store, no reply.Response from AT&TMay 29, 2020Hello John. We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered. Please give us a call and ask for Pedro.
- April 26, 20201 out of 5I had the worst experience ever. I was looking forward to becoming a new customer but, fortunately I will be requesting a refund and going to Verizon. I figured AT&T should at least know where they fell short. I recently moved to Georgia from Florida because of the pandemic. I moved into my home today and to my surprise Metro Pcs does not work in the area. I did some research and decided to order my husband and I new phones from At&T. Well long story short the manager refused to release the phones because my husband(a Black man) had an out of state license. And although we had a bill, his social card, Birth certificate and (3) expired drivers licenses. That was not enough info to prove that my husband was himself. We explained to the representative the situation(that we recently moved YESTERDAY)but, the manager told us to cancel the order and change it to ship it to my home. Why should I cancel it if you are right here with the phone? I called you customer service rep to see if they could change the location for my existing order. I was told to cancel the order, and try another location. I'm just trying to understand how cancelling my order and going to another location solves this issue for AT&T. Telling your customers to go to a different because a manager's discrimination is unbelievable. I went to your establishment seeking a service and was refused for no real reason.
- December 4, 20191 out of 5Absolute corrupt store. They will not make it in East Cobb due to how nasty they are. I felt like I was literally trying to be robbed. The older lady who works there is a pathetic excuse of a human being.Response from AT&TDecember 9, 2019Hello James. I want to apologize for your experience in our store. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- November 15, 20193 out of 5The service tech was very kind and know,edgeable but an error was made during the purchase of 2 phones and I have ended up with 2 accs and 2 bills.
I have tried to call the store but get connected to corporate att& they cannot assist but refer me back to the store....I cannot reach Pedro...hoping he will call meResponse from AT&TNovember 15, 2019Hello Kathy. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Please visit the store today or tomorrow as I will be in office from 11am-8pm. I will have this rectified immediately. We hope to connect with you soon.