AT&T Store Milton Milton
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Milton
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Milton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Milton Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 10, 20201 out of 5I had a horrible experience while upgrading my phones at the ATT Milton store. On August 2nd, 2020, we planned to purchase two black SE iPhones. We asked for two black 256 gigs but they only had one in stock. At that moment, the evening manager (Chi Chi) came over to assist with the selection. Although I didn’t want the phone in white nor red, she only gave me options for white or red. I felt forced to select white. After I purchased the phone it was brought to my attention there were more options for selecting my desired phone. Apparently, I had the option to have my desired phone picked up or delivered at a later date. I was not given those options. Also, today I was told for the first time about a restocking fee.Response from AT&TAugust 13, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- May 22, 20201 out of 5Won't keep the word of AT&T customer service. Tried to return phone during Covid-19 virus store closure and AT&T customer service said it was within the time frame of a return and put a note on her file that said she could return.
Customer service said to return phone to store after they reopen. When to store to return phone and they said they could not find the note on the account and it was to late to return phone. So my wife is paying for a phone she does not want and was told by AT&T customer service she could return. Customer service says one thing store says something else. Pointing at each other. Stay away and don't buy phones here.Response from AT&TMay 24, 2020Hi Bob B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 10, 20201 out of 5I’ve been a loyal AT&T customer for several years, even went to this store two years ago to update our plan and phones when we moved here from different state. Today however I went in there wanting to get info on upgrading my daughters phone for her birthday. There were 2 customers, 1 finishing up with manager, 1 just starting and 2 other associates working on their phones and computers. I was greeted and put in system, told it wouldn’t be long, then after other customer left I watched the manager and 2 associates chat. One associate left and the manager went to talk with other customer and associate working with her. After 35 min of waiting I left. Never will I shop at this store! One customer and two associates, one who of which never looked up from his computer-RUDE!Response from AT&TJanuary 22, 2020Hello Jonellef This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We are sorry you experienced a long wait time. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 1, 20195 out of 5Dumped Comcast. Very efficient, patient, freindly, in-store service. Also, this has happened each of the other 2 times over the last 6 years that I have gone into this store to take care of a major transaction. You guys are awesome, thanks! Dan
- January 7, 20191 out of 5Went in to purchase a new iPhone. Decided on an iPhone 8, which they did not have. Old iPhone was being turned over to my husband. Salesman supposedly took care of the swItch. Purchased 2 cases and a glass protector while there. Phone did not work after leaving. A rep came to our home the following day to deliver the phone and set up the new iPhone. She was unable to do so due to some glitch resulting from the previous day's " switching". Recommended that we go to the Apple Store for help. Spent two hours in the Apple Store until the techs were able to solve the problem. They felt that somehow the two phone id's and passwords had been intermingled the previous day at the store. Went home and decided to add the purchased screen protector. Followed the directions exactly. When removing the yellow film on the protector I noticed that the screen protector was scratched and cracked in two places. I repackaged and my husband returned to the at&t store where purchased. The manager refused to take back the damaged protector. We have been an AT&T customer for a very long time and carry all services with the company- phone, Internet, tv,security and cell service. Husband called AT&T and was given compensation on one of the other services. BUT, this does not excuse the poor service at the retail store! I will make certain to share my experience with others and will never use this store again. Absolutely will not recommend it to Anyone!