AT&T Store Milton Milton
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Milton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 22, 20201 out of 5Won't keep the word of AT&T customer service. Tried to return phone during Covid-19 virus store closure and AT&T customer service said it was within the time frame of a return and put a note on her file that said she could return.
Customer service said to return phone to store after they reopen. When to store to return phone and they said they could not find the note on the account and it was to late to return phone. So my wife is paying for a phone she does not want and was told by AT&T customer service she could return. Customer service says one thing store says something else. Pointing at each other. Stay away and don't buy phones here.Response from AT&TMay 24, 2020Hi Bob B. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- January 10, 20201 out of 5I’ve been a loyal AT&T customer for several years, even went to this store two years ago to update our plan and phones when we moved here from different state. Today however I went in there wanting to get info on upgrading my daughters phone for her birthday. There were 2 customers, 1 finishing up with manager, 1 just starting and 2 other associates working on their phones and computers. I was greeted and put in system, told it wouldn’t be long, then after other customer left I watched the manager and 2 associates chat. One associate left and the manager went to talk with other customer and associate working with her. After 35 min of waiting I left. Never will I shop at this store! One customer and two associates, one who of which never looked up from his computer-RUDE!Response from AT&TJanuary 22, 2020Hello Jonellef This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We are sorry you experienced a long wait time. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 1, 20195 out of 5Dumped Comcast. Very efficient, patient, freindly, in-store service. Also, this has happened each of the other 2 times over the last 6 years that I have gone into this store to take care of a major transaction. You guys are awesome, thanks! Dan
- January 7, 20191 out of 5Went in to purchase a new iPhone. Decided on an iPhone 8, which they did not have. Old iPhone was being turned over to my husband. Salesman supposedly took care of the swItch. Purchased 2 cases and a glass protector while there. Phone did not work after leaving. A rep came to our home the following day to deliver the phone and set up the new iPhone. She was unable to do so due to some glitch resulting from the previous day's " switching". Recommended that we go to the Apple Store for help. Spent two hours in the Apple Store until the techs were able to solve the problem. They felt that somehow the two phone id's and passwords had been intermingled the previous day at the store. Went home and decided to add the purchased screen protector. Followed the directions exactly. When removing the yellow film on the protector I noticed that the screen protector was scratched and cracked in two places. I repackaged and my husband returned to the at&t store where purchased. The manager refused to take back the damaged protector. We have been an AT&T customer for a very long time and carry all services with the company- phone, Internet, tv,security and cell service. Husband called AT&T and was given compensation on one of the other services. BUT, this does not excuse the poor service at the retail store! I will make certain to share my experience with others and will never use this store again. Absolutely will not recommend it to Anyone!
- December 30, 20181 out of 5I stopped by the store today to inquire about an upgrade. Not only was I not greeted but someone else walked in after waiting 15 minutes and they greeted that person and proceeded to assist them. If I could give a lower rating I would because the customer services sucked.