AT&T Store Valdosta Valdosta
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Valdosta
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Valdosta?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Valdosta Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 17, 20205 out of 5Mike was my representative and he treated me so well, he was fast and polite. He applied my screen guard and got me exactly what I needed!!Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020Hello Shirley W We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 28, 20201 out of 5Went to buy a new phone for my 13 year old daughter. Was told only one of us could go in the store. They wanted me to leave my child out on the side walk by herself while I went into the store. I understand social distancing, but my child and I have the same germs. And putting her at risk by asking her to be outside by herself while I go in the store is not keeping her safe from predators. Risk management goes beyond COVID-19!Response from AT&TJune 1, 2020Hello Susan M, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to make changes to our process. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- March 13, 20201 out of 5Went in and there were 3 associates working. There was only myself and what appeared to be an officer, which was already being helped. The two associates, Mari, were just talking when I asked help to go paperless. Pardon me for interrupting a conversation, Mari gave nothing but attitude. Not even a thank you or a smile.Response from AT&TMarch 16, 2020Hello Melissa b, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 26, 20191 out of 5We visited this store on !2/26/19 to upgrade and trade in a phone an was very disappointed at the treatment we received while in the store. After close inspection we were told what repair needed to be done to make the phone in trade in condition. After returning to the AT&T store after repairs were made we were lied to repeatedly by store employees. It was apparent that we were involved in an in-store scam.They were hiding the original employee that told us what repair needed to be done to get the phone in trade in condition. After spending $100 and 3 hours waiting for repairs to be completed then another employee of AT&T would not honor what was told to us by the orginal employee that was hiding in the back. At best I think I should be reimburse for the $100 and receive an apology for the treatment we received. In closing I would listen to nothing that your being told in this store. You better get it in writing.
- November 11, 20191 out of 5The store associate that assisted me (didn't get her name) was very rude and extremely condescending. I was promised something from the AT&T customer service department, and the store failed to honor this promise.The manager JON was extremely rude as he came out of the office to speak with me, so I understand how the staff is rude. The team is only as good as the manager. He told me he did not care about my issue, and that the issue that I have should be taken up with AT&T customer service. I was extremely sick to receive such bad customer service. I am definitely taking my wireless service somewhere. I refuse to deal with this staff of people.