AT&T Store Warner Robins Warner Robins
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Warner Robins Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 25, 20205 out of 5I went to the AT&T store on Watson Blvd in Warner Robins GA on 6/22/2020 with an urgent problem and Denise was incredibly nice and very helpful. I returned on 6/25/2020 to purchase two new phones. I was very happy that Denise and Alan helped me with my new phone purchases but also helped me by being very knowledgeable with services and apps that would help me the most. I am very thankful for all of the help that Denise and Alan gave me. Very nice, very helpful, and very knowledgeable.Response from AT&TJune 26, 2020Hello Cathy. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and we are happy that we were able to deliver. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 16, 20201 out of 5Customer service integrity lacks. On May 5, 2020 afternoon we went to pay our internet bill. It was 4 days early. We were charged another $9.55 for late fee. The clerk said we were late and us a ATT tel# to call for the refund. I called ATT and they verified we were early as usual with our payment. In addition, my husband and I were appalled on how the caucasin female manager responded and said there was nothing they can do but CHARGE US THE FEE. On top of that an older gentlemen stopped by asking for assistance concerning a sims card. Again, that same manager told that customer there is nothing they can do that he to do this, that and more this and that's. The African American young man sitting down with her who was an employee mentioned to her after that customer left "You know you could have helped him by...." That store needs better training. This is our 4th or 5th time going there and every time we leave there we leave with the wrong information or find out afterwards that THEY HAD THEIR INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC WRONG AND WE ARE PART OF THE PUBLIC. You need to train better ATT. Your people lack knowledge and care. They gave you the impression that they care because they are on camera but generally they don't.Response from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hello Ginger, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day and we would like to apologized for the service you received that day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- May 14, 20201 out of 5i called yesterday and the day before just to see if i was able to pick my device, a girl answered the phone & told me " it's not popping up, so its not here!" in the RUDEST TONE !! i then spoke with a "manager" and he was somewhat better.. this is the second encounter that i've had with this store that has been RUDE!! I called customer service to file a complaint and they were unable to detect who the girl was, but this store need a change.Ghetto.Response from AT&TMay 18, 2020Hello, Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and we would like to apologize for the service you received that day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 14, 20195 out of 5I recently wrote a review about my not so pleasant experience at this store yesterday. I purposely did not to mention the employee's name from yesterday only to management. That's the Christ in me, I'm like Madea Jesus saved her :) JK. I pride myself on treating others like I want to be treated . We all have not so great days at times but our job isn't the place for it ever. I believe in stating the positive as well. I returned to this store today after speaking with Erica an assistant manager. She was very pleasant and addressed my concerns and resolved my issues. I appreciated you taking the time and educating me on some features with my new phone Erica .I watched her multi task with ease it was impressive. I've been a customer with AT&T for quite some time and had never had any issues. Thanks Again Happy Holiday's To You AllResponse from AT&TDecember 16, 2019Hello Constance Brown Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 13, 20191 out of 5I wish I had experienced some of that great customer service from Gregory the manager I see in some reviews mines was sub par at best. I picked up an iPhone I ordered off your website. The employee that helped me looked upset not a pleasant welcome or personality .She literally just went to the back brought me my phone took it out of the box and handed it to me. I said is it ready to use she said yes your number is in it. I said is it charged she told me if the battery looks full it is. I said what about my contacts can you transfer them? She said there's an app for that!!!!! She said you just have to play with it. All of this hit me when I left I watched three other employee's giving service with a smile and offering information with assistance. MY very first iPhone ever I've been with AT& T for a very long time with no issues. I will be back in the store tomorrow with this phone praying for a better outcome with someone who doesn't mind assisting loyal customers and providing quality service.
Customer Service is not suited for everyone !!!Response from AT&TDecember 16, 2019Hello Constance Brown. We know that first impressions are very important. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.