AT&T Store Warner Robins Warner Robins
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Warner Robins
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Warner Robins?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Warner Robins Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 20, 20201 out of 5This store has horrible customer service. I wish I would have looked at these reviews before I connected to the service. I normally do not write a bad review on places but I hope this helps others. My family and I decided to go in and check out AT&T. Well after waiting 30 minutes (understandable they were busy) no one spoke to us. Then they started waiting on others that came in after us so we walked out. The manager(a female) came out after us and wanted to help so we went back in and she placed us with an associate. She did good with going over most things. She told us to come back when we got the 1st bill so they could credit something. We did and she was not in. No one else there helped us after waiting a good 20 minutes they didn't tell us she was not in and made it seem she was the only one to help us. On this occasion the were 4 associates sitting talking and me and 1 other customer in the store. They were not busy at all. One of them asked for my name and number she the associate could call me back. I still haven't heard from them. I called to talk with this associate to find a good time to come in she wasn't in so they told me her schedule so I could come in when she was there so I went the next day. She told me anyone could have done this so I explained I had already be in 2 other times and no one did to come to see you. She did not have a manager there to remove the charges so our bill did not get fixed again and she said she would call me the next day to let me know. 4 days later still not done and now I have a late charge.Response from AT&TSeptember 22, 2020Hello Deborah M.
Your experience in our store matters to us. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. We appreciate every one of our customers and are sorry you were not greeted properly. We want to resolve your existing issue. Please come back to the store and ask for a manager.
- August 8, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service not helpful at all with answering questions were not willing to help figure out media questions at all acted as if they did not want to do their job to help a customerResponse from AT&TAugust 11, 2020Hi William Everson. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- July 22, 20201 out of 5HORRIBLE! Customer Service. Not about the customer unless you are there to spend money. They don’t honor what the company customer service tells you to do. If I could give them a negative I would.Response from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hi MBarker. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- July 22, 20201 out of 5Went into the store as told to do so by an ATT service rep over the phone. Never have we been treated so rude and uncaring of our problem with a brand new 1400.00 dollar phone. Looking for a new service after over 20 years with att....Response from AT&TJuly 22, 2020Hello Fred B, we certainly want you to feel welcome in our store and t We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations; we sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- June 25, 20205 out of 5I went to the AT&T store on Watson Blvd in Warner Robins GA on 6/22/2020 with an urgent problem and Denise was incredibly nice and very helpful. I returned on 6/25/2020 to purchase two new phones. I was very happy that Denise and Alan helped me with my new phone purchases but also helped me by being very knowledgeable with services and apps that would help me the most. I am very thankful for all of the help that Denise and Alan gave me. Very nice, very helpful, and very knowledgeable.Response from AT&TJune 26, 2020Hello Cathy. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience and we are happy that we were able to deliver. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.