AT&T Store Champaign Champaign
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Champaign
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Champaign?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Champaign Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 3, 20205 out of 5Austin helped us today and he hands down delivered the BEST experience we have ever had with any cellular company in the past 10 years. I hope his professionalism is awarded and his customer service should serve as the example of how all retail interactions should go. Austin, if you get to read this, thanks man! You were awesome. My wife and I couldn’t stop talking about how fantastic of an experience we had. ATT is lucky to have you.Response from AT&TDecember 4, 2020Dustin, you made our day! We are overjoyed that you had such a great experience with Austin! We are certainly lucky to have Austin on our team and we are just as lucky to have you as a customer!
- September 15, 20205 out of 5Hands down the best customer service I have had. I have been waffling about switching from AT&T to T-Mobile or back to Verizon for a while now and was going to pull the trigger today. I went around and got prices at all three of them today and the only really honest one I got was from AT&T. Verizon wanted to charge me nearly $200 a month and sell me two phones that are being discontinued, at T-Mobile their "quote" to me had increased by $20 in the span of a week but, one customer rep at At&T sold me on staying today.
I huge shout out to the Customer Services Rep Peyton for going way above and beyond to help me. The sale went smoothly, I said what I was willing to pay per month and she went through my list of options. I did get take the upgrade to the 5G package with HBO Max and am happy with that choice. What made things amazing is I had to return to the store because I was having issues transferring from my old phone to the new one. My old crappy J3 just would not connect to the internet. Peyton got it to connect using her WiFi hotspot and sat patiently while the phones transferred. That was way above and beyond the call of duty there and really stellar customer service. I hope AT&T has somewhere on their website where I can tell corporate they have a star employee!Response from AT&TSeptember 15, 2020Hi Michael! Thank you for your kind words. We will let Peyton know you appreciated her help. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- June 7, 20205 out of 5David is always very knowledgeable and helpful. He is very patient and able to explain everything to me in terms that I understand. He has been the go-to person for our family. Thanks David!Response from AT&TJune 8, 2020Hi Kristen! Glad to hear you had a great experience with David. We look forward to continuing providing you with the best experience in the future.
- February 10, 20205 out of 5Peyton McConaha helped me find the best/most economical upgrade and accessories. She spent time answering all questions & getting me all set up, suggested trade in, etc. I walked out with perfect phone and reduced phone bill. Super personable and smart!!Response from AT&TFebruary 17, 2020Really great to hear Peyton was able to get you a nice, awesome, complete solution, Rebecca! We would love to help you again in the future! Thanks for stopping by and choosing AT&T!
- November 26, 20191 out of 5Extremely bad customer service you have to sit in there for like eight hours to get your stuff set up. The first time my mom was in there their power went off and they cannot set up her phones she had to go back in and sit for another four hours to get the rest of her stuff set up even though it was a technical difficulty their customer service sucks and they don’t know their own product. I got an iPad Pro and they gave me the wrong keyboard for it so I had to go back and return it and get the right one and also I got the Apple Pencil to go with my iPad Pro and they gave me the wrong one that doesn’t even work for my iPad Pro so I have to go back in and return that and get the right one. It’s super frustrating to have to do all these back-and-forth. They need to get their staff to know what they are actually selling.