AT&T Store Oakbrook Terrace Oakbrook Terrace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Oakbrook Terrace
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Oakbrook Terrace?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Oakbrook Terrace Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 16, 20205 out of 5Made me soo happy today ! 😁 I woke up this morning to what I thought was the “ white screen of death “ So I ran right over to this location. Upon my arrival at the store this morning, I presented my phone ... and the young man was able to solution what my issue was and BAM 💥 I was on my way with my phone fully operating again. Grateful ... thank you for the help today - so appreciative.Response from AT&TMay 17, 2020AT&T OAKBROOK TO THE RESCUE!!!!
Mikki, we are so happy that we turned a pretty bad situation into a great experience! Remember us in the future for any of your other needs!
- December 29, 20191 out of 5I would give zero stars if possible I went to the store to return a cable that I purchased in the morning. They said I could not return it unless I gave them the password to my account. Funny they did not ask for it when I purchased it. They were rude and incompetent. I ended up going to another ATT store. No problem just a refund. I suggest not going to this store.
- October 14, 20191 out of 5I am a father of four, a Marine Corps veteran, and have been, as has my wife Brenda, a customer of At&t. After chatting online with a person named Matt (Reference Number: 745448689303017619) on the 12th at 11:15 I was told to go to an At&t store to get my phone taken care of. The next day I go the store at 22nd St Oakbrook Terrace IL and I am greeted by a tall Black gentleman with light skinned and a beard without a mustache and a hispanic gentleman with a beard and as soon as I said what I wanted they said "We can't do anything about that here", and so I get upset and say "hey I was sent here to get this fixed either your wrong or their wrong I am the customer its not on me to find out what to do". Then i'm told to calm down and that "Its an insurance claim" and i'm like "Okay whatever has to be done do it i'm tired of this" , so i'm on the phone now after another associate said he reset my pin and then asked what would I like to set the new pin too but failed to tell me that it takes 30 minutes to reset. So now my account is locked out and the person on the phone is like we can do it again but it'll be 30 more minutes. So I hang up and tell them "Thanks guys you just locked my account out" and leave but then I forget my jacket and come back to get it to hear as i'm coming in the tall black associate with the beard talking about me with the short black balding security guard and I tell them "Why don't you wait till I leave again to talk about me" as I grab my coat which was near a display the display fell and the one tall associate and security guard come at me and say I have to leave like I was yelling jumping around and breaking stuff. If you have inside cameras please watch this. Their behavior and ineptitude and addressing patrons of their store when they’re stressed really needs to be put on-check. I would like an apology from the Security guard who said he was the manager and said I have to leave (I touched no one and nothing besides an accident as I picked up my vest to leave), an apology from the tall Black gentleman who is in my face from the beginning with attitude and not helping, and third from the young hispanic gentleman who got my account locked out to add insult to injury. The incident happened today October 13th at or around 5:10 pm. Any response would be appreciated and looking at the reviews of the Oakbrook Terrace store im not the first that this has happened to.
- July 1, 20191 out of 5I would not recommend this store. They mislead my wife and I on a pricing plan. They informed us that a credit card would work for auto pay to receive a discount. Was just told over the phone that it needs to be a debit card and that is why you have not gotten the discount promised to you. Yet the money still comes out automatically every month. Stay away from this store.
- February 28, 20193 out of 5