AT&T Store Schaumburg Schaumburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Schaumburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 24, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience. I was enticed to switch from Sprint and once they got my contract, the billing has been a nightmare. The representatives at this store are ill equipped and lack customer service, rude and arrogant. The manager Miguel is the worst one of all, total lies from his mouth. He wouldn't give me his Area Managers contact to resolve my issues. Avoid this Authorized store at all cost. Its ruined my customer experience with AT&T.
- February 19, 20205 out of 5Super customer service from Xavier. Went beyond to help and explain everything to us. Great job!!
- November 8, 20195 out of 5Xavier G was a great help assisting us with the problems we were having setting up our new phone. He was extremely courteous and professional not only in answering our questions, but also making sure any concerns we had about our phone were taken care of.
- May 22, 20195 out of 5Whoever the young man working around 3pm on 5/22 is a gem! Just a genuine nice, helpful young man!! All of my experiences here have been great. But I wanted to commend this gentleman from today!
- February 24, 20191 out of 5I ordered phones online with pick up location to the Schaumburg location. I had to pay the taxes for the phones which came to a large amount in which they deducted from my account. I got an email saying the phones were ready for pick up. I went into the store and was being helped by a sales consultant From the very start he was very, very rude. He explained that there was an issue with the online order and that he would have to start a whole new order because he doesn't read code. I said ok, that's no problem but they already charged my account. He began to tell me that's not his problem and that they can't go off of peoples budgets, etc. I started to explain to him that it's not my problem either. That I'm a customer who ordered service online, got a confirmation and the money came out of my account. I asked him what happens if I didn't have more money. He began again to tell me it's not his problem and was very rude about the whole process. He started telling me that they are getting error codes and that this happens something but he is no code reader and basically I should just deal with it and pay again and that I shouldn't expect anything more. I asked for a manager in which he told me the manager isn't going to be able to do anything for you. I eventually got the store manager who I must say was great! He was able to explain everything that happened and assured me he would help take care of the issue. The manager had another rep named to come help get everything set up. He was AWESOME! He explained everything and went over everything and was very apologetic for the earlier events that happened. I ended up having to pay again. The manager explained that the previous money that was taken out of my account was just a hold and that it would be back in my account by next Thursday. I completed the process of purchasing 4 lines after being there for 3 hours. I will be reaching out to the District manager and GM regarding the reps behavior because it was awful. He should not be allowed to treat customers the way he treated me.