AT&T Store Schaumburg Woodfield Village Green
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Schaumburg
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Schaumburg?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Schaumburg Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 27, 20205 out of 5Omg, so exceeded my expectations!! Liz was phenomenal. She fixed my phone in a matter of minutes. I spoke with numerous techs in the last 2 days and they were able to recover everything on my new replacement phone except emails. I was so frustrated but glad I decided to stop in. Thank you Liz!!Response from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hi! We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 19, 20205 out of 5We went into a different ATT location in Rolling Meadows to add a new line to our existing account with a request to have specific 4-digits at the end of the number. A female ATT rep told us repeatedly that this could not be done with the system the way it was set up even though we told them another ATT rep did it 2 years ago at a different location. She did not even try to help us with our request. So, we left the store.
We drove to THIS LOCATION in Schaumburg, and the ATT rep knew exactly what we were requesting and found us a phone number within 10 minutes. The two reps there (Rick and Liz) were WAY more friendly and willing to work with us. They got the job done. We mentioned our experience at the first store, and they were apologetic for what happened. We should have gone into this location first. Thank you, Rick and Liz for helping us out with our request.Response from AT&TMay 28, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience, and we’re glad you had a good experience at our store. Thank you for the feed back and thank you for being part of the AT&T family. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 5, 20205 out of 5My husband and I had a great experience upgrading our phones. Mike had the information we needed to complete our purchases and was extremely patient.Response from AT&TMay 28, 2020Hello Marita S We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 19, 20201 out of 5Rude, rude rude. Never have I experienced such poor customer service ended up walking out without completing what I intended to do. Heading to a different store!!Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2020Hi Tanya, we do our best to equip our team to assist our customers, we apologize if you did not felt that way, please give us the chance to take care of your specific needs.
- February 3, 20201 out of 5Scammers save yourself the tripResponse from AT&TFebruary 4, 2020Hello Ari, K This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.