AT&T Store Indianapolis Lafayette Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Indianapolis
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Indianapolis?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Indianapolis Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 6, 20191 out of 5I went to this store with the intention of returning my unopened iPad that I ordered online. The employee who greeted me told me that I would be charged the $55 restocking fee. That’s not correct for Apple iPads returned unopened. I’m guessing he didn’t want to process the return.Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2019Hello Nick K We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- November 4, 20191 out of 5Rude and arrogant employees...sorry I walked through the door!Response from AT&TNovember 5, 2019Hi Barb I. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- June 22, 20195 out of 5I was greeted within 30 seconds of entering and had what I needed within 3 minutes. Very congenial and eager to help
- March 16, 20193 out of 5When I arrived, I was plesantly welcomed by staff who said: Welcome to AT&T, please sign in and someone will be with you shortly.Shortly turned into 2 HOURS LATER!! After about an hour, I enquired about the wait time. I was then asked if I had an appointment, which I did not so my question went unanswered. Since I had already waited a substantial amount of time, I decided to wait it out. My point is, had I been initially given an approximate wait time, I could have made an informed decision as to wait or schedule an appointment. It was very disappointing to see people who came in after me, being serviced before me. They had appointments. Even more disturbing and very misleading, was being told someone would assist me shortly only to find out that shortly to that store is an indefinite amount of time. The service was great but the misleading wait time was something I'll never recover. This is why I scored my experience 3 stars.
- March 14, 20185 out of 5