AT&T Store Davenport Davenport
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
3120 E 53rd St
, IA 52807
We are located on E 53rd and Elmore Ave, Next to Starbucks
Treats for Sweets!
Visit us today and let us help you give your valentine their heart's desire with sweet deals!
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
Bring Your Own Device
Online only! Save $300 in bill credits & waived activation fee ($30) when you sign up for a new line. Limited-time offer.
Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Stay connected with your Valentine with sweet deals on some of the latest phones and devices.
Get insider access, exclusive offers, and VIP experiences—just for being with AT&T.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $0/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 off in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $950 off in bill credits on a new Galaxy Note10+ 5G with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
Samsung S10eLearn how to get the Samsung S10e 128GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
Shop and delivery your way
Buy online pick up in store
- Place your order online and pick it up at an AT&T Retail location close to you in as little as 2 hours.
- Provides the flexibility to shop anywhere/anytime and pick up at your convenience.
- Allows the opportunity to touch and feel the device without waiting for shipment to arrive
- Get product advice and support from an AT&T expert while you’re in-store.
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the Davenport Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our location has got you covered, and we are your one-stop shop. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. Are you a First Responder? Stop in to learn more about the FirstNet Wireless Network, created for and by First Responders.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.2 out of 5.0(34 Reviews)
- November 1, 20191 out of 5I ordered the iphone 11 pro max online to make sure that it was available when we went to the store to pick them up. The in store rep I found to be kinda rude and rushed us out of the store. Like he was mad that we didn’t order it with him. We chose to pick it up in the store so in case we had trouble setting them up we could have help. He literally activated our phones left them in the unopened boxes and handed us the bags and told us the number is on paperwork in the bag so we can figure out whose ph was whose. so our now activated phones were in a box and not able to be set up till we got home with wifi. We usually have great service at this store but i was very unhappy.Response from AT&TNovember 18, 2019Hello M.G We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- September 26, 20191 out of 5Our salesperson signed us up for a different package than he told us we were signing up for. Now we are being billed more than twice what he told us we would be paying. People at the store have not been helpful in resolving our problem and AT&T makes it very difficult to file a complaint with their corporate offices. Now it looks like we are going to be stuck paying $240 to cancel something that we never signed up for in the first place. I will recommend to everyone I know that they not do business with this AT&T store or with AT&T.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Very well. Representative Andrea met us at the door & helped us TREMENDOUSLY! She’s very knowledgeable & very helpful & very relatable. The store is spacious & has room for all of us to sit & discuss what we needed. Big plus!
- March 8, 20191 out of 5Both my wife and I upgraded our phones within the last week or so at different times and both times experienced horrible customer service. When I went, I walked in the store and wasn't even acknowledged until I stood around for 45 minutes staring at the floor. The staff member that eventually helped me explained that the store was severely understaffed for the workload. When I was finally assisted, she barely did anything to help me set up the new phone. She basically had me pay, and then sat there staring at me while I fumbled through the phone setup. I eventually gave up on it and walked out of the store to seek help online. My wife went today. She told me that the store was basically empty, but still had to pull teeth to get any help. She said that the man that assisted her, Alan M. according to the receipt, initially wouldn't even help her swap the SIM cards from her old phone to the new one. ISN'T THAT YOUR JOB ALAN? You can't tell me that your physical store employees only function is to set up new accounts and sell sealed phones. A monkey could do that on the internet!To add insult to injury, Alan refused to sell my wife a phone case with the phone. She ended up getting that through another employee. Clearly Alan doesn't understand what it means to be in the customer service industry. My suggestion? Fire him and find a energetic self-starter high schooler to take his place.Is this discontent because we both paid in full on receipt of the new devices? Did I hurt their commission rates?For those reading this (if AT&T doesn't filter reviews), do your transactions online. Physical locations are apparently a waste of gas.
- December 22, 20185 out of 5We spent over 3 hours on the phone with customer service and apple support. We decided to go to the store and Bill was able to help us. Within 15 minutes Bill had a solution and fixed our problem. We’re grateful for his help!! Thanks again, Bill!
More locations in the Davenport area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.