AT&T Store Davenport Davenport
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Davenport Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 16, 20201 out of 5We are new customers and the retail service reps are great. The Manager, Kelly, is terrible. Kelly intentionally sent me home with a disconnected wireless home phone internet telling me it was ready to use. I am back working with the Frontline staff who are helping me.Response from AT&TJune 22, 2020Hi Jenny, we know that first impressions are very important, and this isn't the experience we want you to have. I'm glad the frontline staff was able to sort everything out- I'd like to speak with you to know how we can fix the kind of issues you had in the future. Please give me a call, my number is 5139401887.
-Jake Redenbaugh, Area Retail Sales Manager
- April 25, 20205 out of 5Both Shena and Brian were very helpful in our buying a new iPhone and then giving me pointers as to how to transfer data from my old phone to the new phone. They were both helping many other customers but took time with each of us. Brian was even on his break time and took time to help me. Even with masks on and limits on the number of people allowed in the store or out in the car, as I was, they all took their time with me and with others.Response from AT&TApril 25, 2020John, first let me start by saying thank you for coming to visit us curbside, I know our new normal is something we’ve never seen before but we appreciate your patients with our new curbside way of life, while we strive everyday to improve on our promise to always deliver that amazing customer experience you not only deserve but should expect. My name is Kelly Nusbaum and I am the store manager here at the Davenport, IA location and am thrilled to hear such amazing feedback on two of my newest team members! Thank you again John for your visit and please let us know if we can help you with any additional needs in the future.
- April 9, 20205 out of 5Brian Mendes helped us switch from sprint. He was so helpful. My end was a mess he was very knowledgeable and helped us figure out what we were going to do it was so nice to be able to text him on his work phone and get answers right away this was all a pain in the butt, so I'm glad Brian was the one able to help me because he truly did a great job. I feel a lot better and I got just what I want! Amanda helped with the mess of switching our 5 lines over and she was just as amazing! They definitely gave me a five star first experience with AT&T!Response from AT&TApril 9, 2020Hello Andrea! I am so glad to hear that we were able to take such great care of you! Welcome to our ATT family and if there is ever anything we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to come visit us!
- March 25, 20201 out of 5This store is terrible. I'm reading other reviews and it looks to be consistent. They charged me for 5 lines instead of 4 including the activation fee, line, and a phone we never bought. ATT keeps saying they have opened a case and it will be resolved. The ATT Store in Davenport says they are working on it and it has yet to be resolved. Not only have they not credited me for a line and phone I've never heard of nor purchased it is still continuing to show up on my bill. They have done nothing to fix this situation and I have had no choice but to report to BBB and to obtain a lawyer as this has now become a fraud issue for charging my account for some random line or a 'fake line"
- February 17, 20205 out of 5after purchasing a new I phone XS I was having issues with the battery. Thanks to the help of CECE I was able to get it replaced at no cost. She has also followed up with me to ensure my new phone is working well. Her customer service skills are amazing and very much appreciated.Response from AT&TFebruary 27, 2020Pamela,
I am so happy to hear that we were able to help with your iPhone issue! Glad to hear that the new device is working better for you and if you need anything in the future we are always here to help!