AT&T Store Florence Mall Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Florence Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 4, 20201 out of 5Bad customer service
- December 22, 20191 out of 5Poor customer service. Sales person failed to tell me when I upgraded drop a 6s to an 11 that I couldn't use my earbuds, even though we spoke about how I use my phone for audiobooks. After getting home, realizing this and returning less than an hour later I was told by someone else I could return the phone for a restock fee or buy an adapter. The adapter was cheaper. I resent being put in that position by an inept sales person who does not give all info, then having no chose but to lose the cost of the restock fee and have nothing or buy the adapter. That is an almost criminal way todo business. Even 1 star is too much but none, of course is not an option
- December 10, 20193 out of 5I was in Saturday to discuss adding another line to my account for my son for Christmas, then the whole conversation started with how they could save me money to bundle, which we discussed and ended up doing, which is fine. However, in no way was I a new customer an to get an email letting me know that my credit was checked, I am livid!! No one ever asked if they could pull my credit and that is considered a HARD INQUIRY and deducts 4-5 points from you CREDIT SCORE!! You can't just pull someones credit without asking and now you cannot fix it!! Do you have any idea what you just affected?
- October 31, 20191 out of 5Very unprofessional, immature, condescending sales staff, backed by another unprofessional kid who said he was the store manager. I left the store and went to Best Buy, where I wound up switching our business account to another carrier. I will be dropping Directv as well, due to the unprofessional staff AT&T, has chosen to represent them. I know it was in the evening, and they probably didn't have their best people there, but.. Wow!
- June 17, 20191 out of 5Absolutely terrible service, as the manager accused my mother of lying until the corporate customer service people defended my mother. He was then rude to an elderly customer. I cannot believe AT&T hasn't done anything about this. This is absurd and a lunatic is managing a store.