AT&T Store Lexington West Reynolds
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Lexington
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lexington?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lexington Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 13, 20205 out of 5This is my favorite AT&T Location for it’s phenomenal customer service, helpful tech assistance, and I want to especially recognize Alex and Chancely for their patient and friendly service. They helped me get what I needed quickly and turned my day from stressful to great.Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hi Jennifer H, Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We are happy to hear Alex and Chancely took great care of you! If you need anything please come back in and see us!
- April 23, 20201 out of 5HORRIBLE experience with this store. have been an AT&T customer for over 15 years and this location is lacking in customer service. Went last week to pick up an upgrade for my daughter and they were helpful and got the phone right out to me fast forward 5 days later I did an upgrade on my phone and they would NOT let me pick up my phone due to the last name difference on the acct and my dl. However they just did it for me 5 days earlier. even called AT&T while there and they fully verified me and my account and they spoke to the (i use this term loosely) manager and she still would not let me have my order. I told her that maybe all staff should be on the same page with their policy. HORRIBLE customer service and manager... will NOT be back and AT&T will be losing a long time customer.
- April 17, 20205 out of 5I busted my phone today past the point of repair and I went to this AT&T store in hopes that they were still open amidst all of this COVID-19 mess. To my surprise, they were open and also had curbside service. I was helped within minutes and the young lady who helped me (I think her name was Callie maybe?) was incredible! She was kind and helpful. She even brought a selection of cases out for my new phone so that I could pick my favorite design and sanitized her hands and the phone before and after touching it. I will definitely come back to this location in the future and I’d highly recommend it to anyone in need of their services.
- June 3, 20192 out of 5Went to this store on 5/30/19 and got 2 s10 galaxy phones. Wouldnt honor the trade in on a phone saying that expired at the end of april. Went to buy a glass protector for my s10 to find out they dont make them yet and the girl who set up my phones didnt tell me they dont make them AND she took off the factory protector. Went in tonight 5/31 they offered to SELL me a dust screen. Redused to help me get anything to protect the screen on my S10 phone. Att store customer service is severly lacking.
- February 18, 20192 out of 5Not impressed with how me or my dad was treated trying to push up to combine services when we clearly wanted to keep them separate. He is a disabled veteran who doesn’t have an understanding of technology and didn’t clearly understand what they where talking about. He came in that day just to pay his bill not change his plan. Never been treated like that in the past.