AT&T Store Olney Fair Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Olney
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Olney?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Olney Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 20, 20211 out of 5Worst experience. Was given inaccurate information regarding a trade-in. James was not helpful at all, the worst customer service and didn’t really care to do anything to help. He could of had a better attitude and been a little more helpful regarding my situation. Offered zero solutions. I do not recommend going to this location.
- November 16, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience! I would give zero stars if I could. I was offered a promotion on a phone that some how doesn’t exist once I reviewed my bill. I have spoken to the store manager at the Olney location James. He was not helpful and said he couldn’t do anything about it. Very poor customer service. I worked in retail over ten years and usually the goal is to help the customer. He also didn’t want to provide contact information for the district/regional manager. I’m extremely disappointed with AT&T since I’ve been a member over ten years and have never had a problem like this.Response from AT&TNovember 23, 2020We are sorry to hear about your experience in the store. We know the promotions and offers are real important to the bill and we can assist you in getting in touch with our care team to see what happened with your promotion. Our teams are experts at finding the disconnects whether it be a missing trade, incorrect rateplans or just if its still in process. We encourage you to come in and we can take a look again!
- September 19, 20205 out of 5Great experience, problem resolved in a short time, very professional!Response from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Thanks Jingmei! We are glad we got your issues quickly resolved!
- July 1, 20201 out of 5Fui a esta tienda para obtener ayuda para imprimir documentos para un reclamo de seguro porque la ubicación anterior donde estaba en su impresora no funcionaba, el joven llamado Ethan se negó a imprimir mi documentación. Estoy muy descontento con esta ubicación y NUNCA lo recomendaría a cualquiera, debe estar capacitado en la etiqueta del cliente.Response from AT&TJuly 2, 2020Orlando, we apologize for our technology being down. We can absolutely help with your insurance needs. Feel free to come by the store again and we will assist in filling out all the forms on our insurance partners website with you.
- February 5, 20205 out of 5The agent Ethan Freibaum was very helpful. He was also very patient and helping me understand the different plans available