AT&T Store Burlington Burlington Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Burlington
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Burlington?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Burlington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 7, 20201 out of 5Hey guys just want to come by and share my experience, this place was pretty awesome when Bryan was the manager. Some salesman are pretty awesome but what the current manager did was not fair. Went in just to check out new iPhones( 12 ) I had the 10 perfect condition, but trading it in wasn’t for me since I travel a lot I could just switch the sims when not in the US. Hector was my sales guy ( he’s great). All of a sudden manager walks in on our convo ( so I’m thinking hector must be in training) So they said how about an iPad I said ye I got one but it’s pretty old, I said like 2nd generation old, and the manager said ye we can prob do 350$ on it. So I went back in to the store and guess what? Sorry we don’t take iPads, iPhones only. So I’m there looking like a clown with a new phone who got super played by a sale. Called to speak to the manager and their nothing they can do.. “I guess you’ll have to trade in your 10 if you want the deal” ...
Well played ! #LessonLearned
-Following up to corporateResponse from AT&TDecember 24, 2020Hi KD. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- July 31, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer serviceResponse from AT&TAugust 3, 2020Hi! Thank you for your comments and visiting our location. Come back and visit us again soon!
- December 1, 20195 out of 5Minh was my hero yesterday!
I went to the store with my 80 yr old Dad who has dementia. His ten year old flip phone wasn’t working. He was nervous about losing his contacts and confused about learning something new. Minh was extremely supportive and patient. He put us both at ease and took care of the situation entirely all while treating my Dad with the utmost respect. Even though the store was busy and we were not spending much money Minh made us his priority. I hope he is appreciated for his top notch customer service and genuine caring!Response from AT&TDecember 5, 2019Hi Steph L. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- November 27, 20191 out of 5Spent 2 hrs hours at the store today, 11/27/19 trying to resolve an account issue. The issue is still unresolved. This is my 3rd attempt to correct an issue with how my AT&T account was setup. In February 2019, i setup an account with AT&T in Burlington, Ma for 2 lines.The account was setup with 3 lines and although we reported this several times, AT&T has continued to bill us inappropriately for 3 lines. After attempting to address with Customer Service 3 separate dates and on 11/26 with 11 service reps, they requested I visit the store where we purchased the service. Upon returning to the store, they could nothing. We called customer service from the store, and they also refused to correct the situation claiming inability to make changes. The store manager acknowledged the account was not setup correctly. They also understand we only have 2 physical devices registered, however they continue to bill with insufficient for an unused line.We also identified incorrect billing of $700 dollars. My next step was to contact the general manager, Miguel , for resolution. We are awaiting his response to phone message and email.
- March 15, 20191 out of 5I had a terrible experience last night when I went to change my phone plan. Somehow I was pushed into paying xx a month for 2gb. I was told I could upgrade to unlimited and pay the same amount. I had trouble finding someone to help as there was one employee on the floor and he had his phone charging on a couch and was sitting there texting. After the initial meet and greet, I told him what I wanted, he seemed to really want to push me to go to unlimited (understandable thats his job) but every. single. question. he asked, he put down the ipad (work computer) and picked up his phone to text again. He was tall and young, maybe 25? He did not seem phased one bit when he ignored me for to text. this went on for about 20 min. He would literally ask me a question, i'd respond, and he would be back at his phone and say "huh, what did you want me to do again?" At the very end of the transaction he asked for my credit card. I took it out and sat for 5 min. staring at displays and people in the mall, then finally he says after looking up from his phone "hey i've been waiting for your card, i'm ready"... what has customer service come to. BTW i looked at my bill when i got home. it said an initial payment of xxx!!!! then a monthly bill of xx. thats basically xx MORE than I was spending....NOT what I wanted. If he had paid attention, he could have told me as much, because I kept asking if it was going to be the same amount...