AT&T Store Hanover Hanover
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Hanover
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hanover?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hanover Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 6, 20201 out of 5Beyond bad customer service from the manager - Kenny. I've been going into that store occasionally with phone issues for 12 years, have met many different managers, all extremely helpful and courteous. Not Kenny! - rude, arrogant, disrespectful. Responded to my request for a quick question that he's not a technician, he's a salesman. Your in the wrong line of business, buddy - sales is ALL about making the customer happy - rude, rude, rude.Response from AT&TJuly 13, 2020Hi Deb N.. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. As a manager I know first impressions are very important. I feel bad that you came away with that impression. I was avoiding touching your phone because of the Covid-19 pandemic. When I stood over your shoulder and we checked to make sure that the phone was not on silent and that the app settings were correct, that was the extent of what I can trouble shoot. The phone was provisioned correctly. Which is why I recommended Apple, most of the customers here have left high marks for my store and my staff. I'm terribly sorry we let you down. When you put sanitizer on your hands and rubbed it on your phone to get me to touch your phone was the first time I realized just how angry you were at that moment. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations. If and when you would like to come in I will put on gloves and try to look a harder. At the time, I thought directing you to a place with better expertise would be to your benefit. I'm sorry we didn't solve your issue.
Assistant Store Manager.
- June 13, 20205 out of 5I received the best customer service ever from Mohard Store Manager today. Professional, listened and resolved the issue I was having with Waze. Highly recommend going to ATT Hanover location. Thank you so much.Response from AT&TJune 13, 2020Hello Paula H We appreciate every one of our customers and the Store Manager here in Hanover Morad works hard to consistently coach behaviors that embody Five Star service. We are here for you. Thank you for being the best part of AT&T.
ASM AT&T Hanover
- May 16, 20205 out of 5My daughter got a new phone and needed help with transferring data. We stopped/called a 2 other stores in the area who where not friendly or welcoming. One was put out with us. This store was friendly and very helpful. We appreciate their help.Response from AT&TMay 17, 2020Hello Samantha R. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is just as positive..
- May 12, 20201 out of 5The associate didn’t offer the full promotion I was qualified to get. I left after the associate was talking in a rude voice to me and was asking personal questions and barely listening bc I got asked the same question over again. Then I went to a different atat location and got the full promotion I qualified for and was spoken to nicely, I ended up upgrading two phones in that location.Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hello Janet M We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Asking questions is an essential part of what we do to make sure that the services offered line up with individual needs. I apologize if you felt you were treated rudely. We will strive to do better next time and welcome you back with open arms.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5