AT&T Store Holyoke Holyoke Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Holyoke Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 8, 20191 out of 5Didn’t get what I was told I was gettingResponse from AT&TNovember 21, 2019Hello Maria R This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- October 28, 20195 out of 5Jennifer was awesome! She solved our problem and was so very knowledgeable. Her laughter is very infectious and i did hug her . Great experience..thanjs so much Jennifer!!
- October 26, 20195 out of 5Outstanding customer service by Carlos P. He was able to fix an issue with my phone that had been happening. I’m going to refer other people to switch to AT&T with him. If you need a phone, internet or Direct TV; go talk with Carlos.
- September 20, 20191 out of 5Horrible service
- May 26, 20191 out of 5Back in November I went into the Holyoke store to get a new cell phone. I ended up Purchasing the Samsung note 8. I also Purchased a case for my phone and was talked into buying a curved glass screen protector by bodyguards. When asking the price of the screen protector the service rep told me how expensive it was and i immediately said no but then he said it's a lifetime replacement guarantee for free. He asked me how many times I had to get a new tempered glass for my phone and then said add that up. After thinking about it I thought would be good considering I usually change my temper glass every 4 months due to cracks. Usually I buy one online for 5x less but he reassured me that it would be well worth it. Well after a couple weeks my screen cracked just by hitting my phone which was in my pocket against a door ever so slightly. Unfortunately I've been so busy I never got around to calling for a replacement but my husband did register with bodyguards Immediately after I purchased it as the insert in the Box recommended. Well here we are in May and I decide to get it replaced to only find out that not only do I have to pay for shipping a new one .... $$. But they want me to send my cracked one back which is I guess part of their warranty policy. Now who in their right mind would pay all that $ for tempered glass when you can get 1 for 5x less online?.....especially if I have to pay $$ for s&h each time to replace the and ship the old one back. I feel like I was ripped off for $$ and give lack of information. Do not trust the sales people at the store. Nowhere on the Box does it say you have to do this and of course I didn't Know any of this until I actually went to replace it. And of course AT&T states they're not responsible For the policy of this outside company. Are you serious you endorsed this product and sold it to me! I am irate!!!!